Saturday, Jan. 19
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Remington Loop at 11:59 p.m.
Sunday, Jan. 20
* Suspicious circumstances on Stirling Dr. at 12:05 a.m.
* Music disturbance on Woodvalley Ct. at 12:28 a.m.
* Verbal disturbance on Hartz Ave. at 12:32 a.m.
* Unwanted guest disturbance, arrest, on La Gonda Way at 1:24 a.m.
* Music disturbance on Woodvalley Ct. at 1:33 a.m.
* Investigation on Diablo Creek Pl. at 10:06 a.m.
* Security check at Park and Ride at 12:04 p.m.
* Service to citizen on Dolphin Dr. at 6:10 p.m.
* Unwanted guest disturbance on Serene Ct. at 7:17 p.m.
* Welfare check on southbound I-680 and Sycamore Valley Rd. at 8:32 p.m.
* Service to citizen on Danville Blvd. and La Gonda Way at 9:28 p.m.
* Welfare check on Lawnview Cir. at 9:29 p.m.
This story contains 141 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.