Chewed wires start fire in attic | August 8, 2008 | Danville Express | |

Danville Express

Community Pulse - August 8, 2008

Chewed wires start fire in attic

The garage of a home on El Capitan Drive in Danville went up in flames around 6 p.m. Saturday as a result of rodents gnawing on wiring in the attic above the garage.

This story contains 265 words.

If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.

If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.


There are no comments yet for this post