* Suspicious vehicle stop in the 500 block of La Gonda Way
* Noise disturbance reported in the 200 block of El Dorado Ave.
* Vehicle stolen in the 1500 block of Sherburne Hills Rd.
* Report of objects thrown at moving vehicle at intersection of Camino Ramon and Sycamore Valley Rd.
Monday, Feb. 23
* Vandalism in the 300 block of Hartz Ave.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run reported in 600 block of Sheri Ln.
* Burglary to auto in the 400 block of Garden Creek Pl.
* Commercial burglary reported in the 300 block of Diablo Rd.
* Identity theft in the 1900 block of St. George Rd.
Tuesday, Feb. 24
* Reckless driving near the intersection of Maison Dr. and Woodvalley Dr.
* Residential burglary reported in the 600 block of Park Hill Rd.
* Violation of a court order in the 1000 block of Cedar Lane Ct.
* Drugs, health and safety violation in the 3400 block of Camino Tassajara
* Credit card fraud in the 2000 block of Fostoria Cr.
Wednesday, Feb. 25
* Traffic stop on Greenbrook Dr. at Sycamore Valley Rd.
* Suspicious circumstances, arrest, in the 400 block of Winfield Ln.
* Burglary to auto in the 600 block of Logan Ln.
* Accident with property damage at the intersection of Camino Tassajara and Woodranch Dr.
* Stolen vehicle reported near the intersection of Crow Canyon Rd. and Tassajara Ranch Dr.
Thursday, Feb. 26
* Suspicious vehicle stop at intersection of El Cerro Blvd. and Garden Creek Pl.
* Burglary to auto in the 300 block of Ilo Ln.
* Reckless driving reported at the intersection of Camino Tassajara and Glasgow Dr.
* Burglary to auto in the 2100 block of Shady Creek Pl.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run in the 900 block of San Ramon Valley Blvd.
Friday, Feb. 27
* Misdemeanor driving under the influence arrest in the 500 block of La Gonda Way
* Accident with property damage in the 2600 block of Camino Tassajara
* Commercial burglary reported in the 100 block of Front St.
* Forgery-fraudulent documents in the 400 block of La Quinta Ct.
* Violation of a court order in the 100 block of Burgess Ct.
Saturday, Feb. 28
* Grand theft in the 400 block of El Pintado Rd.
* Promiscuous shooting reported in the 1500 block of Harlan Rd.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run in the 3100 block of Fostoria Way
* Petty theft arrest in the 3100 block of Fostoria Way
* Disturbance - party reported in the 6000 block of Condor St.
This story contains 368 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.