* Animal, non-horse: Tassajara 4-H Club
* Antique auto: Forest Home Farms (tractors)
* Band: Danville Weekly (combined high school band)
* Bicycle: Little Rollers
* Church group: San Ramon Valley United Methodist (Char Wars Grill Team)
* Community service: East Bay Regional Park District
* Country Club: Cottage Jewel (County Swim Champions)
* Dance/theatrical: Yau Kung Moon
* Family: Carol and Lance Pierovich
* Float: Super Franks Fun Adventure
* Horse: Western Haflinger Association
* Majorette: Skye Valley Pony Club
* Marching unit: Precision Drill Team Ministries
* Neighborhood/homeowner association: Sycamore Lawnmower Brigade
* Novelty-comic group: Devil Mountain Brigade
* Parade theme: East Bay Blue Star Mom's Chapter 101
* Retail business: Alamo ACE Hardware
* School spirit: SRVHS Cheerleaders
* Scout troop: Cub Pack 805
* Service business: Down's Syndrome Connection
* Special interest auto: Danville de Elegance (annual fundraiser to fight Parkinson's disease)
* Sports team: Tri-Valley Quarter Midget Association (Little League of Nascar racing)
See more parade photos at www.DanvilleWeekly.com.
This story contains 222 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.