* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Camino Tassajara and Liverpool St. at 3:21 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Park Hill Rd. at 1:41 p.m.
* Vandalism on Ogawa Ct. at 3:27 p.m.
* Petty theft on St. Vincent Ct. at 5:36 p.m.
Monday, July 6
* Stolen vehicle on Bridgewater Circle at 6:18 a.m.
* Vandalism on Cedar Hollow Dr. at 9:16 a.m.
* Animal cruelty on Railroad Ave. at 2:39 p.m.
* Auto burglary on Ramona Rd. at 4:31 p.m.
* Battery on Camino Tassajara at 8:48 p.m.
Tuesday, July 7
* Suspicious subject stop, arrest, on Danville Blvd. and Danville Oak Place at 12:15 a.m.
* Petty theft on San Ramon Valley Blvd. and Town and Country Dr. at 4:58 p.m.
* Missing adult on River Rock Lane at 9:06 p.m.
Wednesday, July 8
* Reckless driving on El Cerro Blvd. and northbound I-680 at 2:56 a.m.
* Residential burglary on Condor Ct. at 10:56 a.m.
* Vandalism on Mustang Dr. and St. Maurice Ct. at 10:23 p.m.
Thursday, July 9
* Suspicious subject stop, arrest, on Front St. and Hartz Way at 8:36 a.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Blemer Rd. and Green Valley Rd. at 9:03 a.m.
* Identity theft on Danville Oak Place at 12:06 p.m.
*Accident, property damage, on Camino Tassajara and Diablo Rd. at 1:59 p.m.
* Accident, Major injuries, on Church St. and Hartz Ave. at 3:45 p.m.
Friday, July 10
* Petty theft on Camino Ramon and Greenbrook Dr. at 1:39 p.m.
* Assault, deadly weapon, on Jeannie Ct. at 3:20 p.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Camino Tassajara at 5:15 p.m.
* Battery on Railroad Ave. at 6:13 p.m.
* Battery, arrest, on East Prospect Ave. at 11:10 p.m.
Saturday, July 11
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Camino Tassajara and Sycamore Valley Rd. at 12:55 a.m.
* Stolen vehicle on Diamond Dr. and Whispering Trees Lane at 9:09 a.m.
* Battery on Fostoria Way at 12:38 p.m.
* Suspicious subject stop, arrest, on Camino Ramon at 1:29 a.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on El Cerro Blvd. and northbound I-680 at 11:24 p.m.
This story contains 331 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.