The Danville Police Department provides Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops.
The following information is provided by the Danville Police Department:
Sunday, Nov. 8
* Vandalism on St. Mark Ct. at 12:11 a.m.
* Party disturbance on Hunters Ter. at 12:34 a.m.
* Promiscuous shooting on Railroad Ave. at 2:36 a.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Cameo Dr. at 12:31 p.m.
* Investigation on Podva and San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 4:24 p.m.
* Suspicious vehicle stop on Holbrook Dr. at 10:10 p.m.
Monday, Nov. 9
* Suspicious circumstances on Glen Valley Cir. at 2:02 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Glasgow Cir. at 7:04 a.m.
* Identity theft on Carlyle Ct. at 8:02 a.m. and 8:12 a.m.
* Petty theft on Velasco Ct. at 8:31 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Glasgow Cir. at 10:22 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Camino Tassajara and Crow Canyon Rd. at 11:40 a.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Fostoria Way at 11:46 a.m.
* Vandalism on Windover Dr. at 4:01 p.m. and 4:34 p.m.
Tuesday, Nov. 10
* Auto burglary on Mustang Dr. at 7:18 a.m.
* Vandalism on Camino Tassajara and Liverpool St. at 10:51 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Sycamore Cir. at 1:36 p.m.
* Vandalism on Blackhawk Rd. and Camino Tassajara at 2:32 p.m.
* Misdemeanor driving under the influence (DUI), arrest, on Greenbrook Dr. and San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 3:46 p.m.
* DUI, arrest, on El Capitan Dr. and Greenbrook Dr. at 6:12 p.m.
Wednesday, Nov. 11
* Auto burglary on Garden Creek Pl. at 12:36 a.m.
* Vandalism on Cambridge Ct. at 8:51 a.m.
* Warrant service on Brookside Dr. at 12:47 p.m.
* Petty theft on Danville Blvd. at 4:03 p.m.
* Threats disturbance on Pulido Rd. at 7:06 p.m.
* Unwanted guest disturbance on 100 block of Hartz Ave. at 8:57 p.m.
Thursday, Nov. 12
* Vandalism on Sunshine Cir. at 8:43 a.m.
* Petty theft on Danville Blvd. at 8:52 a.m.
* Vandalism on 3100 block of Stone Valley Rd. at 9:27 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Lasata Ct. at 10:10 a.m.
* Petty theft on 3100 block of Stone Valley Rd. at 10:14 a.m.
* Harass disturbance on 4100 block of Camino Tassajara at 4:41 p.m.
* Residential burglary on San Thomas Way at 5:01 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 13
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on San Ramon Valley Blvd. and Sycamore Valley Rd. at 1:16 a.m.
* Accident, major injuries, on El Pintado and southbound I-680 at 7:41 a.m.
* Accident on Alta Vista Way and Camino Tassajara at 8:16 a.m.
* Animal cruelty on 3400 block of Camino Tassajara at 10:22 a.m.
* Unwanted guest disturbance on Glen Eagle Ct. at 12:25 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 3:30 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Crow Canyon Rd. and Tassajara Ranch Dr. at 4:50 p.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Crow Canyon Rd. at 5:22 p.m.
* Drunk in public on Danville Blvd. at 9:03 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 14
* Auto burglary on Culet Dr. at 9:21 a.m.
* Warrant service on Constitution at 10:50 a.m.
* Identity theft on Fairview St. at 11:57 a.m.
* Petty theft, bicycle, on El Capitan Dr. at 3:49 p.m.
* Accident, major injuries, on Jewel Ter. and San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 7 p.m.
* DUI, arrest, on Fountain Springs Dr. and San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 8:40 p.m.