The Danville Police Department provides Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
The following information is provided by the Danville Police Department:
Sunday, April 24
* Residential burglary on Woodvalley Dr. at 11:30 a.m.
* Reckless driving on Crow Canyon Road and Tassajara Ranch Dr. at 2:01 p.m.
* Vandalism on Railroad Ave. at 3:58 p.m.
* Auto burglary on Tweed Dr. at 6:35 p.m.
* Battery on Dover Lane at 7:08 p.m.
* Residential burglary on Oneida Circle at 10:16 p.m.
Monday, April 25
* Reckless driving on Camino Tassajara and Sycamore Valley Road at 9:40 a.m.
* Petty theft on 3100 block of Stone Valley Road at 2:27 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Greenbrook Dr. at 2:57 p.m.
* Credit card fraud on Sycamore Valley Road West at 3:55 p.m.
* Reckless driving on Railroad Ave. at 5:54 p.m.
* Reckless driving on Greenbrook Dr. and St. Christopher Dr. at 6:12 p.m.
Tuesday, April 26
* Suspicious circumstances on River Rock Lane at 3:45 a.m.
* Petty theft on El Capitan Dr. at 5:45 a.m. and 7:02 a.m.
* Petty theft on 100 block of Hartz Ave. at 9:08 a.m.
* Fraud on Sycamore Valley Road West at 2:37 p.m.
* Accident, major injuries, on El Capitan Dr. at 4:57 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Holbrook Dr. at 7:29 p.m.
Wednesday, April 27
* Petty theft on Danville Blvd. at 7:04 a.m.
* Vandalism on Sheri Lane at 8:58 a.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on 600 block of Hartz Ave. at 2:49 p.m.
* Accident, major injuries, on Danville Blvd. at 3:17 p.m.
* Welfare check, arrest, on Sycamore Valley Road West at 4:37 p.m.
* Harass disturbance on La Gonda Way at 10:51 p.m.
Thursday, April 28
* Suspicious circumstances on Alamatos Dr. at 8:45 a.m.
* Credit card fraud on Sycamore Valley Road West at 10:31 a.m.
* Fraud on Gerbera St. at 1:05 p.m.
* Residential burglary on Amigo Road at 4:34 p.m.
Friday, April 29
* Accident, property damage, on Railroad Ave. at 10:48 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Diablo Road and Rose Ave. at 1 p.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Diablo Road and Via Hermosa at 6:29 p.m.
* Reckless driving on Camino Tassajara and Diablo Road at 6:30 p.m.
* Petty theft on Fostoria Way at 8:14 p.m.
* Throwing objects at vehicles on Crow Canyon Road and El Capitan Dr. at 10:26 p.m.
Saturday, April 30
* Outside assist, arrest, on Diablo Road at 12:22 a.m.
* Suspicious subject stop, arrest, on Camino Ramon at 10:58 a.m.
* Unwanted guest disturbance, arrest, on Rancho Verde Circle West at 12:23 p.m.
* Petty theft, shoplift, on Sycamore Valley Road West at 2:02 p.m.
* Accident with fire and ambulance en route on Camino Tassajara and Molitas Road at 2:45 p.m.
* Vandalism on Danville Blvd. at 5:57 p.m.
* Promiscuous shooting on Bridgeside Circle at 9:53 p.m.