The Danville Police Department provides Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
The following information is provided by the Danville Police Department:
Sunday, July 17
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Camino Tassajara and Lomitas Road at 12:05 a.m.
* Drugs violation, arrest, on Tassajara Ranch Dr. at 11:22 a.m.
* Burglary on Brookside Dr. at 11:44 a.m.
* Petty theft, bicycle, on Garden Creek Place at 11:54 a.m.
* Petty theft on Zephyr Circle at 2:18 p.m.
* Reckless driving on El Cerro Blvd. and El Quanito Dr. at 9:01 p.m.
Monday, July 18
* Auto burglary on Gerbera St. at 10:11 a.m.
* Petty theft from vehicle on Gerbera St. at 10:33 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Shelterwood Place at 11:28 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Gerbera St. at 12:33 p.m.
* Auto burglary on 3100 block of Stone Valey Road at 12:41 p.m.
* Reckless driving on Camino Tassajara and Diablo Road at 11:01 p.m.
* Promiscuous shooting on Shady Creek Place at 11:06 p.m.
Tuesday, July 19
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on 100 block of Hartz Ave. at 2:07 a.m.
* Accident, major injuries, on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 6:39 a.m.
* Vandalism on Greenbrook Dr. at 10:28 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Camino Tassajara and Sherburne Hills at 11:34 a.m.
* Petty theft, shoplift, on Railroad Ave. at 1:19 p.m.
* Promiscuous shooting on Greenbrook Dr. and Van Patten Dr. at 3:22 p.m.
* Petty theft, bicycle, on Tassajara Ranch Dr. at 3:39 p.m.
* Accident, major injuries, on Hartz Way and San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 5:55 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Front St. and Hartz Way at 10:27 p.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Alamatos Dr. and Diablo Court at 11:16 p.m.
Wednesday, July 20
* Petty theft, shoplift, on 100 block of Hartz Ave. at 12:19 a.m.
* Vandalism on Tassajara Ranch Dr. at 6:09 a.m.
* Auto burglary on 4100 block of Camino Tassajara at 7:21 a.m.
* Battery on Danville Blvd. at 2:32 p.m.
* Service to citizen, arrest, on Greenbrook Dr. at 3:52 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Remington Court at 5:50 p.m.
* Investigation, arrest, on Greenbrook Dr. and Harlan Dr. at 7:12 p.m.
Thursday, July 21
* Petty theft on Squirrel Ridge Way at 9:46 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Tunbridge Road at 10:43 a.m.
* Vandalism on Sheri Lane at 11:56 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Camino Ramon at 12:51 p.m.
* Auto burglary on Sycamore Valley Road West at 5:30 p.m.
Friday, July 22
* Party disturbance on Diablo Road at 12:11 a.m.
* Party disturbance on W. Prospect Ave. at 1:14 a.m.
* Commercial burglary on Diablo Road at 5:01 a.m.
* Commercial burglary on Town and Country Dr. at 11:11 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Diablo Creek Court at 12:31 p.m.
* Vandalism on Century Way at 3:08 p.m.
* Residential burglary on Plumeria Court at 3:10 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Danville Blvd. and El Cerro Blvd. at 4:45 p.m.
* Misdemeanor driving under the influence (DUI) on Camino Tassajara and Tassajara Ranch at 10:12 p.m.
Saturday, July 23
* Battery, arrest, on Love Lane and Railroad Ave. at 11:12 a.m.
* Accident with fire and ambulance en route on Diablo Road and W. El Pintado Road at 12:11 p.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Fostoria Way at 2:37 p.m.
* Battery on Love Lane and Railroad Ave. at 8:11 p.m.
* Vandalism on 3000 block of Stone Valley Road at 8:44 p.m.
* Party disturbance on Ramon Court at 11:40 p.m.