The Danville Police Department provides Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
The following information is provided by the Danville Police Department:
Sunday, Sept. 11
* Party disturbance on El Pintado Road at 1:04 a.m.
* Felony hit-and-run on Fostoria Way at 4:25 p.m.
* Fireworks disturbance on Brookside Dr. at 5:44 p.m.
* Promiscuous shooting on Harper Lane at 6:59 p.m.
* Misdemeanor driving under the influence (DUI) on Camino Tassajara and Diablo Road at 7:27 p.m.
Monday, Sept. 12
* Suspicious circumstances on Velasco Court at 3:20 a.m.
* Vandalism on Rock Island Circle at 5:28 a.m.
* Auto burglary on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 9:08 a.m.
* Accident with fire and ambulance en route on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 1:54 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on El Pintado Place at 2:33 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Camino Tassajara and Conejo Dr. at 3:59 p.m.
* Grand theft on St. George Road at 4:26 p.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on San Ramon Valey Blvd. at 4:57 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Lasata Court and McNeil Lane at 7:28 p.m.
* Petty theft on Camino Ramon at 7:42 p.m.
* DUI, arrest, on San Ramon Valley Blvd. and Sycamore Valley Road at 10:10 p.m.
Tuesday, Sept. 13
* Noise disturbance on Love Lane at 7:31 a.m.
* Trespassing on Sheri Court at 9:27 a.m.
* Public nuisance on Farm Hill Court and Old Farm Road at 2:10 p.m.
* Accident with fire and ambulance en route on Camino Tassajara and Hill Meadow Dr. at 2:51 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Cambra Court at 3:18 p.m.
* Petty theft on Front St. at 5:07 p.m.
* Battery on Laurelwood Dr. at 7:51 p.m.
Wednesday, Sept. 14
* Identity theft on La Gonda Way at 10:08 a.m.
* Accident, major injuries, on Camino Tassajara and Sherburne Hills at 12:38 p.m.
* Harass disturbance on St. Patricks Court at 5:59 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Remington Loop at 9:06 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on McCauley Road at 11:31 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 15
* Petty theft on Diablo Road at 9:48 a.m.
* Residential burglary on Mia Court at 12:21 p.m.
* Battery on Danville Blvd. at 1:31 p.m.
* Petty theft on Fostoria Way at 2:14 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Camino Tassajara and Tassajara Lane at 2:46 p.m.
* Auto burglary on Camino Ramon at 3:14 p.m.
* Auto burglary on Holbrook Dr. at 5:01 p.m.
* Drugs violation on Mission Place at 10:14 p.m.
Friday, Sept. 16
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Danville Blvd. and La Gonda Way at 1:41 a.m.
* Public nuisance on Diablo Road at 6:52 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Diablo Raod and northbound I-680 on ramp at 10:37 a.m.
* Reckless driving on Camino Ramon and Greenbrook Dr. at 12:12 p.m.
* Suspicious subject stop, arrest, on Camino Ramon at 3:46 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Jennifers Meadows Court at 9:34 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 17
* Suspicious circumstances on Alta Vista Way at 12:55 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on W. Prospect Ave. and Railroad Ave. at 11:38 a.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Camino Tassajara and Rassani Dr. at 2:38 p.m.
* Residential burglary on Woodranch Circle at 4:06 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Adagio Dr. at 6:27 p.m.
* Reckless driving on Diablo Road and northbound I-680 off ramp at 9:21 p.m.