The Danville Police Department provides Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
The following information is provided by the Danville Police Department:
Sunday, Oct. 23
* Suspicious vehicle stop, arrest, on Diablo Road and northbound I-680 on ramp at 1:59 a.m.
* Noise disturbance on Swan Court at 2:25 a.m.
* Misdemeanor driving under the influence (DUI) on 2300 block of Camino Tassajara at 5:15 a.m.
* Petty theft on Dolphin Court at 8:33 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Hidden Hills Place at 10:53 a.m.
* Accident, major injuries, on Mockingbird Place at 11:50 a.m.
* Reckless driving on southbound I-680 off ramp and Sycamore Valley Road at 4:23 p.m.
* Verbal disturbance, arrest, on Del Amigo Road and Rubicon Circle at 9:46 p.m.
* Petty theft, shoplift, on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 11:59 p.m.
Monday, Oct. 24
* Accident, major injuries, on Crow Canyon Road at 5:38 a.m.
* Vandalism on El Capitan Dr. at 8:50 a.m.
* Vandalism on 300 block of Hartz Ave. at 3:52 p.m.
* Petty theft from vehicle on Victorian Lane at 4:33 p.m.
* Residential burglary on St. George Road at 7:12 p.m.
* DUI on Railroad Ave. and San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 8:03 p.m.
Tuesday, Oct. 25
* Accident, property damage on Front St. and Hartz Ave. at 12:25 p.m.
* Petty theft, shoplift, on Town and Country Dr. at 2:39 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, arrest, on El Cerro Blvd. and La Gonda Way at 6:09 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on St. Philip Court at 6:47 p.m.
* Petty theft from vehicle on Holbrook Dr. at 7:02 p.m.
Wednesday, Oct. 26
* Subject stop, arrest, on Hartz Ave. and Railroad Ave. at 2:02 a.m.
* Accident with fire and ambulance en route on Camino Ramon and Greenbrook Dr. at 7:43 a.m.
* Fraud on Verde Mesa Dr. at 9:30 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Holbrook Dr. at 2:02 p.m.
* Subject stop, arrest, on Hartz Way and Railroad Ave. at 6:48 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 27
* Suspicious circumstances on Center Way and Crow Canyon Road at 4:45 a.m.
* Identity theft on Rima Court at 3:53 p.m.
* Suspicious subject stop, arrest, on Mustang Dr. and Scout Place at 6:29 p.m.
* DUI on San Ramon Valley Blvd. and Sycamore Valley Road at 8:29 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 28
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on I-680 and Diablo Road at 1:36 a.m.
* Grand theft on S. Forest Hill Place at 9:07 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Falcon St. at 9:14 a.m.
* Drugs violation on Danville Blvd. at 11:19 a.m. and 12:03 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on 300 block of Hartz Ave. at 2:27 p.m.
* Accident, major injuries, on Camino Tassajara and Jasmine Way at 10:39 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 29
* Accident, property damage, on Amigo Road and Diablo Road at 8:13 a.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Camino Tassajara and Crow Canyon Road at 1:56 p.m.
* Reckless driving on Blackhawk Road and Crow Canyon Road at 10:50 p.m.
* Reckless driving on Camino Tassajara and Sherburne Hills Road 11:47 p.m.