The Danville Police Department provides Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
Sunday, Dec. 25
* Misdemeanor hit and run at 8:35 a.m. on Adobe Court at El Cerro Blvd.
* Petty theft on 100 block of Salem Town Court at 1:15 p.m.
* Stolen vehicle, arrest at 2:52 p.m. on 500 block of Mission Place
* Misdemeanor DUI on 3500 block of Camino Tassajara at 11:19 pm.
Monday, Dec. 26
* Auto burglary at 8:33 a.m. on 300 block of Diablo Road
* Auto burglary at 8:53 a.m. on 300 block of Diablo Road
* Auto burglary at 11:18 a.m. on 900 block of Elwyn Place
* Stolen vehicle on Ridgeland Drive at San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 3:36 p.m.
* Assault with a deadly weapon at 6:46 p.m. on 3400 block of Camino Tassajara
* Arrest, accident with major injuries at 11:14 p.m. on Danville Blvd. at Hartford Road
Tuesday, Dec. 27
* Auto burglary at 2:33 p.m. on 400 block of Constitution Drive
* Arrest, investigation at 4:04 p.m. on Crow Canyon Road
* Reckless driving at 10:33 p.m. on Crow Canyon Road at Tassajara Ranch Drive
* Vehicle stop, arrest at 11:53 on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at the 76 station
Wednesday, Dec. 28
* Suspicious subject stop, arrest at 7:54 a.m. on 100 block of La Gonda Court
* Petty theft from vehicle at 9:32 a.m. on 600 block of Garden Creek Place
* Vandalism at 10 a.m. on 200 block of Jewel Terrace
* Credit card fraud at 10:53 a.m. on 300 block of West Meadows Lane
* Suspicious vehicle stop, arrest at 2:46 p.m. on * Harlan Drive at Waterman Circle
* Suspicious subject stop, arrest at 4 p.m. on the Iron Horse Trail at san Ramon Valley Blvd.
* Disturbance, harassment at 5:32 p.m. on 400 block of Railroad Avenue
Thursday, Dec. 29
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 12:49 a.m. on Church Street at Railroad Avenue
* Trespassing at 11:25 a.m. on 3100 block of Stone Valley Road
* Disturbance, threats at 12:25 p.m. on 3100 block of Fostoria Way
* Battery at 8:58 p.m. on 300 block of Diablo Road
Friday, Dec. 30
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 12:16 a.m. on * Camino Tassajara at Sycamore Valley Road
* Misdemeanor hit and run at 9:42 a.m. on 300 block of Railroad Avenue
* Accident with property damage at 1:17 p.m. on Brookside Drive at Greenbrook Drive
* Grand theft at 2:33 p.m. on 700 block of Camino Ramon
* Misdemeanor DUI at 4:07 p.m. on Greenbrook Drive at San Ramon Valley Boulevard
* Vandalism at 4:28 p.m. on 600 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard
* Petty theft at 5:44 p.m. on 200 block of Front Street
* Promiscuous shooting at 10:22 p.m. on 700 block of Everett Drive
* Promiscuous shooting at 10:27 p.m. on 200 block of Hideaway Court
* Promiscuous shooting at 10:29 on El Cerro Blvd at La Gonda Way
* Disturbance, fireworks at 10:30 p.m. on Dolphin Drive at Fulton Court
* Disturbance, fireworks at 10:31 p.m. on 600 block of El Cerro Blvd.
Saturday, Dec. 31
* Stolen vehicle at 11:06 a.m. on 300 block of La Questa Drive
* Runaway juvenile at 1:30 on p.m. on 100 block of Long View Court