The Danville Police Department provides Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
Sunday, Oct. 13
* Warrant, arrest at 8:25 a.m. at the intersection of Diablo Road and Front St.
* Animal cruelty at 1:24 p.m. in the 300 block of McCloud Place
* Residential burglary at 2:30 p.m. in the 50 block of Serena Lane
Monday, Oct. 14
* Grand theft at 3:17 p.m. in the 100 block of Sonora Ave.
* Battery at 4:20 p.m. at Lunardi's Markets
* Felony, arrest at 4:40 p.m. at Park N Ride
* Possession of a controlled substance, arrest at 7:05 p.m. in the 3400 block of Camino Tassajara
* Grand theft at 8:29 p.m. in the 3000 block of Stone Valley Road
Tuesday, Oct. 15
* Hit and run, misdemeanor at 11:38 a.m. in the 500 block of Danville Blvd.
* Misdemeanor, arrest at 6:17 p.m. at Marshalls
Wednesday, Oct. 16
* Vandalism at 11:25 a.m. in the 100 block of Blackstone Drive
* Terrorist threats at 10:01 p.m. in the 60 block of Leeds Court East
Thursday, Oct. 17
* Petty theft at 10:41 a.m. in the 100 block of Rubicon Circle
* Petty theft at 2:39 p.m. in the 100 block of Midland Way
Friday, Oct. 18
* Grand theft at 9:07 a.m. in the 600 block of Logan Lane
* Petty theft at 12:59 p.m. in the 500 block of Zenith Ridge Drive
* DUI, arrest at 2:07 p.m. at the intersection of Adobe Court and Adobe Drive
Saturday, Oct. 19
* DUI, arrest at 1:46 a.m. at the intersection of Contada Circle and Camino Tassajara
* Drunk in public, arrest at 2:07 p.m. at the intersection of Bobbie Drive and Turrini Drive