The San Ramon Police Department provides the DanvilleSanRamon Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling from May 15-21, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
Thursday, May 15
* Vehicle theft at 7:24 a.m. in the 18800 block of Bollinger Canyon Road
* Commercial burglary at 10:14 a.m. Street information not disclosed.
* Commercial burglary arrest at 2:59 p.m. at Whole Foods
* Vehicle crash injury at 5:52 p.m. at Safeway
* Petty theft at 7:21 p.m. at Central Park Basketball Courts
* Commercial burglary at 8:01 p.m. in the 100 block of Market Place
* Forged prescription at 8:13 p.m. in the 21000 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard
Friday, May 16
* Residential burglary at 1:20 p.m. in the 5100 block of Canyon Crest Drive
* Burglary at 3:04 p.m. in the 500 block of Santander Drive
* Hit-and-run misdemeanor at 7:30 p.m. at the intersection of San Ramon Valley Boulevard and Montevideo Drive
* Commercial burglary arrest at 8:29 p.m. at Safeway
Saturday, May 17
* Petty theft at 3:54 a.m. in the 2500 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard
* Vandalism at 10:55 a.m. in the 2500 block of Fountainhead Drive
* Petty theft at 4 p.m. at Safeway
* Arrest for possession of controlled substance at 5:05 p.m. Street information not disclosed.
Sunday, May 18
* Battery arrest at 1:47 a.m. at Shbooms
* Vehicle theft at 5:27 p.m. at the intersection of San Ramon Valley Boulevard and Hooper Drive
* DUI arrest at 6:50 p.m. in the 100 block of Alcosta Court
* Battery arrest at 8:56 p.m. in the 200 block of Hardwick Place
Monday, May 19
* Auto burglary at 9:29 a.m. Street information not disclosed.
* Unauthorized possession arrest at 12:36 p.m. at Crow Canyon Shopping Center
* Auto burglary at 2 p.m. in the 17900 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard
* Vehicle crash injury at 4:49 p.m. at the intersection of Bollinger Canyon and Dougherty Roads
* Forgery at 5:41 p.m. in the 400 block of Montgomery Street
* Auto burglary at 7:47 p.m. in the 18000 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard
Tuesday, May 20
* Undisclosed felony arrest at 2:48 p.m. at the intersection of I-680 and Sycamore Valley Road
* Shoplifting at 2:48 p.m. at Rite Aid
* DUI arrest at 9:32 p.m. at McDonald's
Wednesday, May 21
* DUI arrest at 12:21 a.m. at Bishop Ranch 2
* DUI arrest at 1:30 a.m. at the intersection of Alcosta Boulevard and Crow Canyon Road
* Assault with a deadly weapon at 2:01 a.m. at In-N-Out Burger
* Vandalism at 7:27 a.m. in the 100 block of Stonepipe Lane
* Auto burglary at 7:56 a.m. in the 4000 block of Bollinger Crest Common
* Unauthorized possession arrest at 10:48 a.m. at Compton Circle
* DUI arrest at 12:15 p.m. Street information not disclosed.
* Hit-and-run misdemeanor at 1:27 p.m. at CVS
* Vandalism at 3:52 p.m. in the 200 block of Stonepipe Lane
* Petty theft at 4:20 p.m. Street information not disclosed.
* Vandalism at 4:41 p.m. in the 1400 block of Promontory Terrace