The San Ramon Police Department provides the Danville-SanRamon Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling from June 26 to July 2, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
Thursday, June 26
* DUI arrest at 2:50 a.m. in the 2800 block of Morgan Drive
* Commercial burglary at 8:14 a.m. Street information not disclosed.
* Hit-and-run misdemeanor at 9:05 a.m. in the 2800 block of Crow Canyon Road
* Theft of access card at 3:54 p.m. in the 2600 block of Bishop Drive
Friday, June 27
* Embezzlement at 4:42 p.m. Street information not disclosed.
* Petty theft at 8:03 p.m. at Quail Run Elementary School
Saturday, June 28
* Vehicle tampering at 10:14 p.m. in the 10 block of St. Michael Court
Sunday, June 29
* Hit-and-run misdemeanor at 1:33 p.m. in the 6100 block of Lakeview Circle
* Petty theft at 7:08 p.m. in the 9700 block of Belladonna Drive
Monday, June 30
* Petty theft at 9:11 a.m. Street information not disclosed.
* Petty theft at 9:13 a.m. in the 600 block of Kirkstone Court
* Vandalism at 5:58 p.m. in the 2400 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard
* Petty theft at 10:40 p.m. in the 11000 block of Bollinger Canyon Road
Tuesday, July 1
* Vandalism at 8:28 a.m. Street information not disclosed.
* Vehicle theft at 8:38 a.m. in the 2300 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard
* Petty theft at 3:36 p.m. in the 4000 block of Hawkmount Way
* Burglary at 1:56 p.m. at Orchard Supply Hardware
Wednesday, July 2
* Battery at 1:18 a.m. in the 2200 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard
* Vehicle theft at 8:02 a.m. at the intersection of Corrinne Street and Brockton Avenue
* Petty theft at 12:35 p.m. in the 4000 block of Hawkmount Way
* Petty theft from building at 5:59 p.m. in the 100 block of Sunset Drive
* DUI arrest at 9:36 p.m. at the intersection of Dougherty and Crow Canyon roads
* Vandalism at 9:44 p.m. in the 2900 block of Langhorne Drive
* Petty theft from vehicle at 11:41 p.m. in the 1100 block of Crestfield Drive