The Danville Police Department made the following information available from its incident summary report:
Sunday, July 1
* Trespassing on Sunshine Cir. at 12:28 a.m.
* Vandalism on Turrini Dr. at 11:25 a.m.
* Court order violation on Blackhawk Plaza Cir. and Tassajara Ranch at 7:12 p.m.
* Promiscuous shooting on La Gonda Way at 8:55 p.m.
Monday, July 2
* Suspicious vehicle stop, arrest, on 300 block of Hartz Ave. at 12:44 a.m.
* Grand theft on Alamo Springs Pl. at 7:31 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Blackhawk Rd. and Camino Tassajara at 10:08 a.m.
* Accident, minor injuries, on San Ramon Valley Blvd. and Sycamore Valley Rd. at 10:55 a.m.
* Identity theft on Versailles Ct. at 12:58 p.m.
* Court order violation on Diablo Rd. at 1:54 p.m.
* Vandalism on Westwich St. at 9:54 p.m.
* Vandalism on Danville Blvd. and El Cerro Blvd. at 10:13 p.m.
Tuesday, July 3
* Petty theft, bicycle, on La Pera Cir. at 11:05 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Blemer Rd. at 12:42 p.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Richard ln. and Scotch Ct. at 4:24 p.m.
* Auto burglary on 500 block of Hartz Ave. at 4:28 p.m.
* Unwanted guest disturbance, arrest, on Serene Ct. at 6:04 p.m.
* Drugs violation on Contada Cir. and Ynez Cir. at 9:14 p.m.
Wednesday, July 4
* Accident, major injuries, on Brookside Dr. and Zephyr Cir. at 1:37 a.m.
* Auto burlgary on Sheri Ln. at 6:20 a.m.
* Petty theft from vehicle on Lasata Ct. at 7:44 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Danville Blvd. and Del Amigo Rd. at 1:17 p.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on 3400 block of Camino Tassajara at 2:29 p.m.
* Trespassing on Brush Creek Pl. at 3:28 p.m.
* Petty theft on Danville Blvd. and Hartz Ave. at 3:47 p.m.
* Vandalism on Lawrence Rd. at 3:57 p.m.
* Police answered 30 calls about fireworks disturbances from 4:43 p.m. until 2:07 July 7 at various locations
* Auto burglary on Westfield Cir. at 7:01 p.m.
* Trespassing on Long View Ct. at 8:27 p.m.
* Hailed by citizen, arrest, on La Gonda Way at 10:19 p.m.
Thursday, July 5
* Defrauding innkeeper on Camino Ramon at 7:54 a.m.
* Vandalism on Railroad Ave. at 9:04 a.m.
* Battery, arrest, on El Sobrante Dr. at 9:27 a.m.
* Petty theft on Esther Ln. at 10:05 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Camino Tassajara and Crow Canyon Rd. at 12:51 p.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Danville Blvd. and El Cerro Blvd. at 1:11 p.m.
* Court order violation on Diablo Rd. and Hartz Ave. at 8:15 p.m.
Friday, July 6
* Auto burglary on Camino Amigo at 6:47 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Camino Ramon and Sycamore Valley Rd. at 7:33 a.m.
* Vandalism on Ridgeland Cir. at 7:54 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Camino Tassajara and Hill Meadow Dr. at 8:13 a.m.
* Vandalism on Ridgeland Cir. at 8:32 a.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Dunhill Dr. at 11:40 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on El Cerro Blvd. and northbound I-680 at 11:50 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Del Amigo Rd. and Marian Ln. at 3:54 p.m.