Newsfront - December 5, 2008
Your office has a spacious kitchen but what does the rest look like?
And where is it? Declining minds want to know.
Dear Editor, (taken from All things Alamo & Pop(u)lar e-chains)
In humor, we appreciate the reality that your article was not posted on-line. It does so feed the imagination that The Danville Weekly is located one of many vacant, foreclosed homes in the area with a large kitchen as pictured.
As Hal explained to All things Alamo & Pop(u)lar participants this morning, your offices are at the intersection of Wacker Drive and Pacific Coast Highway. If you know Hal, his directions to anywhere always start in downtown Chicago.
We can just imagine,
Your office has a band?
Does it need a banjo? maybe a kazoo?
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: *
- San Ramon
- Walnut Creek
- Alamo Elementary School
- Charlotte Wood Middle School
- Del Amigo Continuation High School
- Diablo Vista Middle School
- Green Valley Elementary School
- Greenbrook Elementary School
- John Baldwin Elementary School
- Los Cerros Middle School
- Montair Elementary School
- Monte Vista High School
- Rancho Romero Elementary School
- San Ramon Valley High School
- Stone Valley Middle School
- Sycamore Valley Elementary School
- Tassajara Hills Elementary School
- Venture Independent Study School
- Vista Grande Elementary School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
Home & Real Estate
Send News Tips
© 2015 DanvilleSanRamon.com
All rights reserved.