The Danville Police Department made the following information available from its incident summary report:
Sunday, Jan. 27
* Suspicious circumstances on Ilo Lane at 3:21 a.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Mariposa Ct. at 6:05 a.m.
* Stolen vehicle, arrest, on Camino Ramon at 8:59 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Century Cir. at 9:47 a.m.
* Vandalism on Elati Ct. at 11:39 a.m.
* Battery on Hartz Way and Railroad Ave. at 1:52 p.m.
* Malicious telephone calls at Glen Arms Dr. at 2:16 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Green Valley Rd. at 2:30 p.m.
* Public nuisance on Golden Hills Ct. at 4:28 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Harlan Dr. at 10:45 p.m.
Monday, Jan. 28
* Grand theft on Brooktree Dr. at 10:45 a.m.
* Identity theft on El Pintado Rd. at 10:59 a.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Camino Ramon at 1:04 p.m.
* Identity theft on St. George Rd. at 1:53 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Del Amigo Rd. and Verona Ave. at 3:07 p.m.
* Public nuisance on Richard Lane at 6:28 p.m.
* Petty theft on Gerbera St. at 6:34 p.m.
* Unwanted guest disturbance on Matadera Cir. at 7:24 p.m.
* Threats disturbance on Matadera Cir. at 8:21 p.m.
* Accident, major injuries, on Center Way and Crow Canyon Rd. at 11:55 p.m.
Tuesday, Jan. 29
* Forgery of fraudulent documents on Camino Encanto at 11:17 a.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Fostoria Way and Silverwood Ct. at 11:57 a.m.
* Public nuisance on Laurel Dr. and Princeton Lane at noon
* Public nuisance on Las Barrancas Dr. at 3:55 p.m.
* Unwanted guest disturbance on Dunhill Dr. at 4:27 p.m.
* Noise disturbance on Love Lane at 5:59 p.m. and 6:06 p.m.
* Public nuisance on Amesbury Ct. at 7:51 p.m.
* Unwanted guest disturbance on Tunbridge Rd. at 9:03 p.m.
Wednesday, Jan. 30
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on I-680 and Diablo Rd. at 2:04 a.m.
* Noise disturbance on Love Lane at 9:47 a.m.
* Petty theft on Railroad Ave. at 11:37 a.m.
* Residential burglary on Montego Dr. at 2:51 p.m.
* Unwanted guest disturbance on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 3:32 p.m.
* Computer data access fraud on Los Robles Ct. at 5:22 p.m.
* Littering on Shirlee Dr. at 6:16 p.m.
* Accident, major injuries, on Crow Canyon Rd. and El Capitan Dr. at 7:47 p.m.
* Vandalism on Milano Ct. at 8:41 p.m.
* Petty theft, shoplift, on Crow Canyon Rd. at 11:01 p.m.
* Promiscuous shooting on Clydesdale Dr. at 11:35 p.m.
Thursday, Jan. 31
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on 3100 block of Stone Valley Rd. at 8:32 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 11:44 a.m.
* Credit card fraud on Contada Cir. at 2:02 p.m.