Sunday, Feb. 17
* Suspicious vehicle stop, arrest, on Linda Mesa and Railroad Ave. at 12:45 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Jonathan Ridge Dr. at 10:41 a.m.
* Misdmeanor hit-and-run on 3400 block of Camino Tassajara at 3:08 p.m.
* Misdemeanor driving under the influence (DUI), arrest, on Camino Ramon at 6:52 p.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Camino Tassajara and Crow Canyon Rd. at 9:08 p.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Camino Tassajara and Hill Meadow Dr. at 10:33 p.m.
Monday, Feb. 18
* Suspicious circumstances on La Gonda Way at 12:30 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Jonathan Bridge Dr. at 7:51 a.m.
* Vandalism on Hardester Ct. at 9:04 a.m.
* Credit card fraud on Franciscan Dr. at 10:50 a.m.
* Court order violation on Wild Flower Ct. at 10:57 a.m.
* Vandalism on Dolphin Dr. at 12:06 p.m.
* Forgery of fraudulent documents on Vicenza Ct. at 3:24 a.m.
* Warrant on Ilo Lane at 6:08 p.m.
* 911 call, unknown, arrest, on W. Prospect Ave. at 9:01 p.m.
Tuesday, Feb. 19
* Court order violation on Oak Ct. at 10:26 a.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Fostoria Way at 10:56 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Railroad Ave. at 1:24 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 5:09 p.m.
Wednesday, Feb. 20
* Suspicious circumstances on Crow Canyon Rd. at 1:23 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Danville Blvd. at 7:35 a.m.
* Vandalism on Van Patten Dr. at 10:19 a.m.
* Petty theft on Love Lane at 11:22 a.m.
* Credit card fraud on Barrenger Dr. at 12:12 p.m.
* Residential burglary on St. Francis Dr. at 12:29 p.m. and 1:21 p.m.
* Residential burglary on Bobbie Dr. at 2:53 p.m.
* Hazardous materials incident on Glasgow Cir. at 3:06 p.m.
* DUI, arrest, on Camino Ramon and Camino Ramon Pl. at 3:33 p.m.
* Auto burglary on Bordeaux Ct. at 7:55 p.m.
* Credit card fraud on Via Cima Ct. at 9:17 p.m.
* Residential burglary on Tivoli Lane at 9:27 p.m.
* Identity theft on Via Cima Ct. at 9:38 p.m.
Thursday, Feb. 21
* Vandalism on St. Norbert Dr. at 7:15 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on La Gonda Way at 9:24 p.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Camino Tassajara and Diablo Rd. at 11:21 p.m.
Friday, Feb. 22
* Defrauding innkeeper on Edgegate Ct. at 2:16 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Quinterra Lane at 8:32 a.m.
* Residential burglary on Canfield Dr. at 12:38 p.m.
* Auto burglary on Podva Rd. and San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 2:58 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Woodside Dr. at 9:59 p.m.
* Vandalism on Dunhill Dr. at 10:38 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 23
* Defrauding innkeeper on Camino Ramon at 2:49 a.m.
* Unwanted guest disturbance on El Capitan Dr. at 8:27 a.m.
* Petty theft on El Rincon Rd. at 3:33 p.m.
* Battery on 300 block of Hartz Ave. at 4:14 p.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Railroad Ave. at 6:40 p.m.
* Suspicious subject stop, arrest, on Danville Blvd. and La Gonda Way at 8:04 p.m.
This story contains 478 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.