The Danville Police Department made the following information available from its incident summary report:
Sunday, July 6
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Danville Blvd. at 1:35 a.m.
* Vandalism on Sycamore Cir. at 9:37 a.m.
* Accident, major injuries, on Camino Ramon at 11:45 a.m.
* Animal cruelty on the 400 block Hartz Ave. at 1:59 p.m. and 2:32 p.m.
* Auto burglary on Brookside Dr. at 7:02 p.m.
Monday, July 7
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 1:20 a.m.
* Investigation, arrest, on Sycamore Valley Rd. and the Park N Ride at 4:03 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Lawrence Rd. at 10:56 a.m.
* Petty theft on St. Francis Dr. at 3:10 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Camino Tassajara and Ramona Rd. at 4:12 p.m.
* Trespassing on Danville Blvd. at 5:35 p.m.
* Shooting into occupied dwelling on Larkwood Cir. at 5:53 p.m.
* Fireworks disturbance on Esther Lane and Linda Mesa Ave. at 9:19 p.m.
Tuesday, July 8
* Miscellaneous burglary on Sycamore Cir. at 6:10 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Arroyo Dr. and Diablo Rd. at 8:10 a.m.
* Identity theft on Sheri Lane at 9:26 a.m.
* Grand theft on El Alamo at 3:05 p.m.
* Animal cruelty on 3400 block of Camino Tassajara at 6:53 p.m.
* Fireworks disturbance on St. Norbert Dr. at 9:40 p.m.
* Throwing objects at vehicles on El Capitan Dr. and St. Christopher Dr. at 10:24 p.m.
Wednesday, July 9
* Stolen vehicle, arrest, on Fostoria Way and Iron Horse Trail at 12:09 a.m.
* Vandalism on Laurel Dr. at 6:26 a.m.
* Grand theft on Mustang Dr. at 9:36 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on El Cerro Blvd. and El Pintado Rd. at 9:38 a.m.
* Battery on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 5:21 p.m.
* Drugs violation on Parkhaven Dr. and Viewpoint Dr. at 9:12 p.m.
* Vandalism on Mountain Ridge Dr. at 10:04 p.m.
Thursday, July 10
* Grand theft on Linda Mesa Ave. at 6:48 a.m.
* Grand theft, bicycle, on Serene Ct. at 9:22 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Laurel Dr. at 1:19 p.m.
* Commercial burglary on the 200 block of Hartz Ave. at 9:18 p.m.
* Battery on Diablo Rd. at 9:21 p.m.
* Trespassing on Gold Creek Ct. and Parkhaven Dr. at 10:12 p.m.
* Vehicle stop, arrest, on Church St. and Hartz Ave. at 11:59 p.m.
Friday, July 11
* Battery, arrest, on Sycamore Valley Rd. W. at 12:49 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Fremerey Ct. at 7:50 a.m.
* Petty theft on El Capitan Dr. at 8:43 a.m.
* Forgery of fraudulent documents on 3400 block of Camino Tassajara at 1:51 p.m.
* Warrant, arrest, on Camino Ramon and Fostoria Way at 5:33 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Boone Ct. and San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 6:12 p.m.
* Suspicious subject stop, arrest, on Boone Ct. at 7:17 p.m.
* Investigation, arrest, on northbound I-680 on ramp and Sycamore Valley Rd. at 8:40 p.m.
* Fraud on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 9:12 p.m.
Saturday, July 12
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Camino Tassajara and Contada Cir. at 1:08 a.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Ridgeland Cir. at 11:18 a.m.
* Unwanted guest disturbance, arrest, on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 12:03 p.m.
* Trespassing on Peters Ranch Rd. at 4:19 p.m.
* Warrant on Lawrence Rd. at 6:50 p.m.