The Danville Police Department made the following information available from its incident summary report:
Sunday, Aug. 10
*Party disturbance, arrest, on the 100 block of Diablo View Ct. at 1:16 a.m.
* Drunk in public on the 300 block of Railroad Ave. at 11:43 p.m.
Monday, Aug. 11
* Possession of counterfeit bill on the 100 block of Leonard Ct. at 10:01 a.m.
* Residential burglary on the 300 block of Glendora Circle at 3:01 p.m.
* Vandalism on Camino Amigo/Del Amigo Rd. at 7:43 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 12
* Residential burglary on the 1800 block of St. Norbert Dr. at 10:22 a.m.
* Hit and run misdemeanor on the 9500 block of Crow Canyon Rd. at 3:58 p.m.
* Vehicle accident with major injuries, arrest, on the 1500 block of St. Helena Dr. at 11:54 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 13
* Credit card fraud on the 600 block of El Capitan Dr. at 4:56 p.m.
Thursday, Aug. 14
* Residential burglary on the 200 block of El Dorado Ave. at 8:04 a.m.
* Grand theft, bicycle, on the 400 block of Greenbriar Ct. at 5:34 p.m.
* Strong-armed robbery on the 100 block of E. Prospect Ave. at 5:37 p.m.
* Fight disturbance, arrest, on the 300 block of Railroad Ave. at 7:04 p.m.
Friday, Aug. 15
* Vandalism on the 100 block of Sunhaven Rd. at 3:53 p.m.
* Auto burglary at northbound Interstate 680 and Sycamore Valley Rd. at 5:27 p.m.
* Drugs violation on the 100 block of Waterman Circle at 5:59 p.m.
* Juvenile disturbance, arrest, on the 100 block of Bobbie Ct. at 10:45 p.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Danville Blvd./El Cerro Blvd. at 11:56 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 16
* Malicious telephone calls on the 400 block of San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 3:22 p.m.
* Unwanted guest disturbance, arrest, on the 300 block of Hartz Ave. at 3:48 p.m.