The Danville Police Department made the following information available from its incident summary report:
Sunday, Sept. 7
* Party disturbance on 400 block of La Gonda Wy. at 12:20 a.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop on 300 block of Railroad Ave. at 9:36 a.m.
* Vehicle accident with minor injuries on Camino Tassajara and Rassani Dr. at 2:08 p.m.
* Auto burglary on 800 block of Brookside Dr. at 4:10 p.m.
* Stolen vehicle on 500 block of La Gonda Wy. at 8:35 p.m.
Monday, Sept. 8
* Threat disturbance on 3100 block of Stone Valley Rd. at 10:01 a.m.
* Public nuisance at Liverpool St./Sutton Cr. at 3:09 p.m.
* Fraudulent document forgery on 1900 block of Rancho Verde Cr. W. at 4:11 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstance at Old Orchard Dr./Old Orchard Ct. at 9:47 p.m.
* Residential burglary on 100 block of Lawnview Cr. at 10:29 p.m.
Tuesday, Sept. 9
* Public nuisance at Camino Ramon/El Capitan Dr. at 7:09 a.m.
* Reckless driving at Camino Tassajara/Crow Canyon Rd. at 7:52 a.m.
* Vandalism on 200 block of Jasmine Wy. at 10:35 a.m.
* Suspicious circumstances at El Cerro Blvd./El Pintado Rd. at 8:25 p.m.
* Drunk in public, arrest, on 200 block of Boone Ct. at 11:06 p.m.
Wednesday, Sept. 10
* Suspicious vehicle stop at Ashely Cr./Hartley Dr. at 10:03 p.m.
* Grand theft on 3400 block of Camino Tassajara at 12:01 a.m.
* Petty theft on 500 block of Danville Blvd., SRVHS, at 12:14 p.m.
* Court order violation on 500 block of La Gonda Wy. at 1:02 p.m.
* Police needed for medical on 200 block of Royal Palm Pl. at 2:17 p.m.
* Battery on 500 block of Danville Blvd. at 3:30 p.m.
* Driving under the influence, misdemeanor, at El Cerro Blvd./I-680 at 7:27 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 11
* Vandalism on 200 block of Viewpoint Dr. at 8:20 a.m.
* Service warrant on 200 block of Via Cima Ct. at 10:26 a.m.
* Audible alarm on 700 block of Morninghome Rd. at 12:22 p.m.
* Vehicle accident with major injuries on 600 block of Hartz Ave. at 4:58 p.m.
* Noise disturbance at Brookside Dr./Princeton Ln. at 9:32 p.m.
* Party disturbance on 500 block of Morninghome Rd. at 11:52 p.m.
Friday, Sept. 12
* Arrest for vehicle traffic stop at El Cerro Blvd./La Gonda Wy. at 12:58 a.m.
* Animal control needed at Blackhawk Rd./Crow Canyon Rd. at 6:07 a.m.
* Drugs violation at Northview Ct./Woodranch Cr. at 8:45 a.m.
* Hit-and-run misdemeanor at Blackhawk Rd./Maplewood Dr. at 12:09 p.m.
* Auto burglary on 500 block of Verona Ave. at 4:36 p.m.
* Unwanted guest disturbance on 700 block of Merrimac Pl. at 6:04 p.m.
* Loitering disturbance on 100 block of Hartz Ave. at 10:19 p.m.
* Suspicious subject stop at San Ramon Valley Blvd./Town and Country at 11:12 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 13
* Defrauding innkeeper on 100 block of Carlyle Ct. at 12:22 a.m.
* Stolen vehicle on 100 block of Soda Pl. at 6:38 a.m.
* Auto burglary on 400 block of Alamatos Dr. at 8:58 a.m.
* Noise disturbance on 500 block of Danville Blvd. at 1:54 p.m.
* Drunk in public at Camino Ramon/Joaquin Dr. at 5:37 p.m.
* Driving under the influence, misdemeanor, at Camino Tassajara/Crow Canyon Rd. at 7:18 p.m.
* Promiscuous shooting at El Capitan Dr./Greenbrook Dr. at 11:12 p.m.