* Auto burglary on Macomber Rd. at 7:34 a.m.
*Vandalism on Hartz Ave. at 9:07 a.m.
*Drugs violation on Lehigh Valley Circle at 8:36 p.m.
*Suspicious circumstance on Ambience Way at 9:23 p.m.
Monday, June 22
* Animal cruelty on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 11:21 a.m.
* Grand theft on San Ramon Valley Blvd at 11:35 a.m.
* Felony hit-and-run on Diablo Rd. and Green Valley Rd. at 4:41 p.m.
* Vandalism on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 6:07 p.m.
Tuesday, June 23
* Residential burglary on Tuscany Way at 11:54 a.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Princeton Lane at 5:44 p.m.
* Grand theft on Camino Ramon at 6:07 p.m.
* Drunk in public on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 8:55 p.m.
Wednesday, June 24
* Trespassing on Glasgow Circle at 12:40 a.m.
* Defrauding innkeeper, arrest, on Camino Ramon at 1:01 a.m.
* Animal cruelty on Fostoria Way at 4:45 p.m.
* Vehicle accident with property damage on Crow Canyon Rd./St. George Rd. at 5:51 p.m.
* Drunk in public on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 6:52 p.m.
Thursday, June 25
* Prowler on Waterman Circle at 2:50 a.m.
* Residential burglary on Jonathan Ridge Dr. at 2:30 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on El Cerro Blvd. at 3:27 p.m.
* Trespassing, arrest, on Adobe Dr. at 7:36 p.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Diablo Rd. and Front St. at 9:13 p.m.
Friday, June 26
* Fight disturbance on Hartz Ave. at 12:38 a.m.
* Misdemeanor battery on Hartz Ave. at 1:17 a.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Linda Mesa Ave. and Railroad Ave. at 9:34 a.m. * Court order violation, arrest, on Meadowbrook Lane at 10:59 p.m.
* Suspicious vehicle stop, arrest, on Tassajara Ranch Dr. at 11:06 p.m.
Saturday, June 27
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Morninghome Rd./Sycamore Valley Rd. at 2:27 a.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Camino Tassajara at 9:40 a.m.
* Threats, arrest, on La Gonda Way at 4 p.m.
* Animal cruelty on Hartz Ave. and Prospect Ave. at 9:25 p.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Danville Blvd. and Gentle Creek Pl. at 9:39 p.m.
This story contains 337 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.