* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Front St. and Hartz Way at 1:37 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, arrest, on El Rio Rd. at 2:27 a.m.
* Animal cruelty on Fostoria Way at 11:53 a.m.
* Burglary on Merrilee Place at 2:08 p.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Estates Dr. and San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 10:16 p.m.
Monday, June 29
* Stolen vehicle on Laurel Dr. at 5:26 a.m.
* Commercial burglary on Front St. at 8:02 a.m.
* Misdemeanor battery on Allegheny Dr. and El Capitan Dr. at 4:08 p.m.
* Vandalism on Rose Ave. at 4:37 p.m.
Tuesday, June 30
* Residential burglary on Camino Ramon at 4:46 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Sycamore Circle at 11:51 a.m.
* Vehicle motorist assist, arrest, on El Cerro Blvd. and La Gonda Way at 1:05 p.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on El Cerro Blvd. at 2:24 p.m.
* Accident, major injuries, on Camino Tassajara and Woodranch Dr. at 9:48 p.m.
Wednesday, July 1
* Vandalism on Linda Mesa Ave. at 10:28 a.m.
* Warrant, arrest, on La Gonda Way at 11:03 a.m.
* Residential burglary on Montego Dr. at 4:41 p.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Sky Terrace at 11:46 p.m.
Thursday, July 2
* Auto burglary on Gwen Ct. at 7:25 a.m.
* Vandalism on Mary Ct. at 9:08 a.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on El Cerro Blvd. and El Pintado Rd. at 11:14 a.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Center Way and Crow Canyon Rd. at 11:29 a.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run, arrest, on Ashley Circle at 8:51 p.m.
Friday, July 3
* Auto burglary on Fostoria Way at 12:47 a.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, at Park N' Ride, at 1:26 a.m.
* Accident, major injuries, on Sycamore Valley Rd. at 11:38 a.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Diablo Rd. and El Cajon Dr. at 2:16 p.m.
Saturday, July 4
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Crow Canyon Rd. and St. George Rd. at 1:33 a.m.
* Vandalism on La Vista Way at 11:46 a.m.
* Drugs violation on Crow Canyon Rd. at 3:55 p.m.
* Misdemeanor driving under the influence (DUI), arrest, on Front St. at 6:13 p.m.
* Battery on Glen Arms Dr. at 10:14 p.m.
This story contains 347 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.