* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Camino Ramon and Franciscan Dr. at 12:03 a.m.
* Suspicious subject stop, arrest, on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 2:25 a.m.
* Battery on Woodbine Lane at 8:50 p.m.
Monday, Aug. 17
* Suspicious circumstance, arrest, on Oneida Circle at 5:04 a.m.
* Vandalism on St. Norbert Dr. at 11:51 a.m.
* Grand theft on Glasgow Circle at 12:52 p.m.
* Vehicle accident, fire, on El Cerro Blvd. and La Gonda Way at 4:01 p.m.
* Animal cruelty on Camino Tassajara at 5:20 p.m.
* Hailed by citizen, arrest, on La Gonda Way and La Gonda Ct. at 8:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 18
* Stolen vehicle on Feliz Ct. at 9:26 a.m.
* Drugs violation on Crow Canyon Rd. and Tassajara Ranch Dr. at 5:08 p.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Diablo Rd. at 7:54 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 19
* Vandalism on Sycamore Valley Rd. at 8:33 a.m.
* Vehicle accident, property damage, on Hartz Ave. and Railroad Ave. at 1 p.m.
* Misdemeanor DUI on Crow Canyon Rd. and St. George Rd. at 3:38 p.m.
* Vehicle accident, property damage, on Hartz Ave. and Linda Mesa Ave. at 6:39 p.m.
Thursday, Aug. 20
* Vandalism on Presidio Ct. at 4:06 a.m.
* Vandalism on Narcissus Ct. at 7:08
* Vehicle accident, property damage, arrest, on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 4:42 p.m.
* Stolen vehicle on Prospect Ave. and Railroad Ave. at 8:31 p.m.
* Vehicle accident, property damage, arrest, on El Cerro Blvd. and El Pintado Rd. at 8:57 p.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Podva Rd. and San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 10:11 p.m.
Friday, Aug. 21
* Missing adult on Spring Lane at 4:39 a.m.
* Reckless driving on Hartz Ave. and San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 1:14 p.m.
* Harassment disturbance on Cameo Dr. at 4:59 p.m.
* Party disturbance on Tuscany Way at 10:05 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 22
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Brookside Dr. and Sycamore Valley Rd. at 1:24 a.m.
* Petty theft, arrest, on Fostoria Way, at 12:04 p.m.
* Threat disturbance on Holbrook Dr. at 6:36 p.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on El Cerro and El Pintado at 10:24 p.m.
This story contains 343 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.