Illegal cooking setup sparks blaze | October 2, 2009 | Danville Express | |

Danville Express

Newsfront - October 2, 2009

Illegal cooking setup sparks blaze

Two-alarm fire results in $500,000 damage

by Geoff Gillette

A propane cooking arrangement set up in a garage is being blamed for a fire in a San Ramon home. Crews from the San Ramon Valley Fire Protection District were called out to a home at 206 Arden Court shortly before 5 p.m. Sunday after both residents and neighbors reported the blaze.

This story contains 280 words.

If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.

If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.


There are no comments yet for this post