* News will be reported five days a week and updated as it happens.
* We will have the ability to cover breaking news.
* We will still welcome information and photos that you send in or call in.
* We will have blogs from the editor (Diablo Views); as well as our Art Space on the art scene; Epicure with all the latest food fads and recipes; and the Teen Wire.
* We have more than 80 "Take Us Along" photos, so we will post those online, one by one that did not run, in a prominent position.
* We will also run sports team photos that we have received in the past few weeks, as well as the high school sports schedules. And our IT department is working on a format that allows parents to post these pictures themselves along with scores and comments on the game.
* Our Town Square Forum is popular. As one person commented, it is so easy to read a story online and comment on it then and there. Check it out on the left side of the homepage.
* Forget Fandango - check out DanvilleExpress.com for local movie times and movie reviews.
* Want to publicize your event? Our handy Community Calendar section will still be online, to add your own happenings and to learn about those of other groups.
* Current temperatures are on display, with a click for the weather forecast.
* You can search our website or the entire World Wide Web from our homepage.
* The archives from the print editions of the Danville Weekly will remain online to research old stories or to print old layouts.
* This is what we'll start with but we will not limit ourselves. Who knows what the future will bring?
This story contains 315 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.