Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Dec 14, 2007
Dear Alamo neighbors,
We think Alamo is going to like Danville's Mayor Andersen.
In Hal's background information provided today to our e-chain, the proof of consensus as the basis of Mayor Andersen's actions in local governments is repeated.
Let's invite her to Yellow Wood and restart our community relationship with Danville that died during the SRV YMCA approval.
Fresh start and consensus efforts! It's our turn.
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: *
- San Ramon
- Walnut Creek
- Alamo Elementary School
- Charlotte Wood Middle School
- Del Amigo Continuation High School
- Diablo Vista Middle School
- Green Valley Elementary School
- Greenbrook Elementary School
- John Baldwin Elementary School
- Los Cerros Middle School
- Montair Elementary School
- Monte Vista High School
- Rancho Romero Elementary School
- San Ramon Valley High School
- Stone Valley Middle School
- Sycamore Valley Elementary School
- Tassajara Hills Elementary School
- Venture Independent Study School
- Vista Grande Elementary School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
Vote YES on Measures 45, 46, & 47, NO on 48
By Roz Rogoff | 32 comments | 2,212 views
Prop 47: not perfect, just preferable.
By Tom Cushing | 2 comments | 896 views
The Vranesh situation heads to court
By Tim Hunt | 9 comments | 747 views
Home & Real Estate
Send News Tips
Circulation & Delivery
© 2014 Danville Express
All rights reserved.