Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Feb 6, 2008
just two let you all know ,paxton ave, holbrook st lee st pine st.,
have a lot of street walker in the neighborhood. I've lived here in danville all my life, had my different's about goverment rules and laws. I do wish to keep my self out of the eye of the public. so if theire's any thing I could help the danville police department with please respond back. growing up here in the city has been good and bad. frist of all I am a felon that has been dreadful of the thing i use to do . 1999 I was convicted of postion of a controled subtance
and sentence too two years prison time. never would that happen again.
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: *
- San Ramon
- Walnut Creek
- Alamo Elementary School
- Charlotte Wood Middle School
- Del Amigo Continuation High School
- Diablo Vista Middle School
- Green Valley Elementary School
- Greenbrook Elementary School
- John Baldwin Elementary School
- Los Cerros Middle School
- Montair Elementary School
- Monte Vista High School
- Rancho Romero Elementary School
- San Ramon Valley High School
- Stone Valley Middle School
- Sycamore Valley Elementary School
- Tassajara Hills Elementary School
- Venture Independent Study School
- Vista Grande Elementary School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
By Roz Rogoff | 7 comments | 1,190 views
A second half of life exceptionally well lived
By Tim Hunt | 1 comment | 622 views
Home & Real Estate
Send News Tips
Circulation & Delivery
© 2014 Danville Express
All rights reserved.