Come let's consider nonsense!

Original post made by NUN of the ABOVE on Dec 19, 2008

For Alamo Ron, Informed Resident and all fictitious people everywhere!!

What could me more exciting than a FORUM devoted to the lack of content? Can you imagine anyplace in cyberspace where meaningless drivel is invited and defamously speaking is encouraged?

So, in celebration of the new Town(e) Square Forum, bring forth your oxymoron. Celebrate your ability to disclaim the responsible considerations of your neighbors. Revel in open disrespect for discourse.

Come delight us.

NUN of the ABOVE

Posted by Hal Bailey, a resident of another community
on Dec 19, 2008 at 2:02 pm

Dear Dolores,

As the anger settles into laughter, more neighbors are sending along incredible humor about Ms. Allen's "unfortunate editorial." Certainly neighbors had a right to be angry at Ms. Allen's desire to violate their privacy and demand information for Embarcadero Publishing's database. But as noted in other postings, secondary addresses and public computers resolve the registration requirement without any personal disclosure.

Now, neighbors are "licking their lips" in anticipation of Alamo Ron's response and more contributions by Informed Resident and others. One can only imagine the lack of content that will be provided and how joyously humorous the pretense of content will be.

All the folks at Embarcadero Publishing sure know how to entertain us all with their on-line vaudeville.

Cue the snare drum!

ME

Posted by Alamo Ron, a resident of Alamo
on Dec 19, 2008 at 9:32 pm

Let's see...

This new apocalyptic ukase from on high is disturbing, to say the least.

To become untied and turn the tide, we need drivel that is meaningful. There's no dearth of talent in Diablo Vista and environs to come up with incisive and intelligent drivel. My pet gopher agrees (his name is "It"). So, let's "Gopher It" and enhance the drivel level.

How's that for banal drivel?

Alamo Ron
(Yeh, not my best, but I'm tired.)

Posted by Hal Bailey, a resident of another community
on Dec 20, 2008 at 4:40 pm

Dear Alamo Ron, my apologies,

Gina Allen removed your very welcome posting because she thinks you are ME. The new Terms of Use very similar to "are you now or were you ever" McCarthyism assumed that you are Hal Bailey, Oxymo Ron, Just Me, or my other pseudonyms.

I will expect, as likely you will, that Gina will apologize for her confusion.

Celebrate a joyous holiday and thank you for your focused humor,

Hal

Posted by Alamo Ron, a resident of Alamo
on Dec 20, 2008 at 6:08 pm

Let's see...

"She thinks you are me!!"

Don't these high-tech folks employ syntax analyzers to differentiate between anonymous identities?

"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly.
I'm crying." - I Am the Walrus, The Beatles

Speaking of sin tax... but that's another story.

Alamo Ron

Posted by Gina Channell-Allen, publisher of Danville Express
on Dec 21, 2008 at 4:40 pm

Gina Channell-Allen is a registered user.

Alamo Ron, I apologize... While I was deleting all the messages created by one person under different names (and there were more than a dozen), I inadvertently deleted your post. I have added it again, as well as the ones related to it.

Posted by Alamo Ron, a resident of Alamo
on Dec 23, 2008 at 10:30 pm

Dear Gina,

Thank you. All is forgiven. I also have been known to fat-finger the keyboard and create chaos on occasion. I'm gratified to learn that this manifestation of my lack of technological prowess is not restricted to folks who grew up on the Missouri and Ohio border such as me. (Our motto was, "Show me the Buckeye!")

Have a most Merry Christmas!

Alamo Ron

If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.