Have you seen the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile?

Original post made on Apr 12, 2010

Looks like the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile recently made a stop at the Safeway at 3496 Camino Tassajara as spotted by YouTube user botheranchdog. Did you see it or have you encountered it before?

Read the full story here Web Link posted Monday, April 12, 2010, 3:08 PM

Posted by Izzy
a resident of another community
on Apr 12, 2010 at 8:05 pm

I've come in contact with the Weinermobile several times. I've actually seen it driving around the Bay Area. I was lucky enough to go into it when it was at the Sequoia High School (Redwood City) Car Show in the late 1990s.

I even got a Weiner-whistle on my visit!

Posted by Percival
a resident of Walnut Creek
on Apr 13, 2010 at 4:42 pm

It's obscenity on wheels...

Posted by Nick
a resident of Blackhawk
on Apr 13, 2010 at 6:58 pm

Saw it pull out of the Safeway!

Posted by Serge
a resident of Walnut Creek
on Apr 13, 2010 at 8:49 pm

Love to get a picture of it entering the Caldecott Tunnel.

Posted by Karl
on Apr 16, 2010 at 5:14 pm

I was heading to the Safeway when I noticed it out front. I said to the "Mustard Yellow"-uniformed representative: "Well, I guess it runs on relish, right?" She said "... it currently runs on high octane mustard !"

In fact, she told me there are 5 other Wienermobiles throughout the USA.

Posted by Clem
on Apr 17, 2010 at 12:04 pm

The very idea of that thing entering the tunnel makes me want a cigarette.