CDSI Research: "HAL" Alamo Gadfly

Original post made by jrm, Vista Grande Elementary School, on Jul 22, 2010

Am I the only one wondering about this crackpot? Everyday day he lambasts "Emily" with some esoteric self serving post that implies he speaks for all of us. At least now he has fessed up that the County Supes thinks he is potentially "harassing" them....I have no problem with his ability to post but does he really have a lot of us e-mailing him with community wide concerns? Especially Alamo I guess....I doubt there are really folks that email him looking to express their thoughts and hoping he will be their ombudsman unless they are the voices in his head. Just my opinion but I wanted to object to his professional criticism of Emily's journalism day after day.

Posted by IBM
on Jul 22, 2010 at 10:02 pm

Geepers, he's harmless enough. Leave him alone and get a life why don't you...

Posted by Ralph N. Shirlet
a resident of another community
on Jul 23, 2010 at 11:26 am

Hey Emily, INCOMING!!

For Fleiss Waters, Spike Marvel, Oxymo Ron, Forest Warn, Allen C. Gina and all the folks down @ODDs, a Saloon for Fools, The Hotel Snaymuth, West Willimantic CA 94507

One HAL of a day, right?

With the fringe talking backwards to keep the wind out of their eyes we celebrate the prejudice uttered when they exhale. What we discover once more in the DAZE of local lives is the few that need passports to leave town and should have them revoked prior to any attempt to return.

As Professor Harold Hill, known actually as Greg and not Hal, said quite really, "Well, that's trouble, my friend, with a Capital T that rhymes with P" and stands for pseudonyms. Well, sure I have been a pseudonym, mighty proud to say, wasting my time blogging reason in the face of preferred ignorance. I consider my time squandered on such sport to be golden and a further step in my role as a humorist. It's ground-breaking practice for my skills as a marketeer and political commentator.

Ah, BUT If pride of authorship was the purpose of the fringe then pseudonyms would not exist.

Simply, one HAL of a day,

The ROFL in Ralph N. Shirlet

Posted by Hal Bailey
a resident of another community
on Jul 23, 2010 at 4:56 pm

Dear Emily, Bill and Gina,

After review with personal counsel of jrm's defamation and EMC's libel for such defamation, I am going to invite interested parties to contact me at CIRCA Distribution Services Institute (CDSI) Research Fellowship address, halbailey@yahoo.com. As notice to contacts, the site has a common password used by global members of our fellowship and is hosted by Vince Kreigher.

We are prepared to answer questions from the community about our purpose in supporting Emily West in her reporting of neighborhood and community group issues in the Diablo Vista (Alamo) region, Iron Horse corridor and CCC District III communities.

After many contacts to EMC East Bay and Corporate offices, CDSI members feel that EMC is specifically willing to defame neighbors including me for our efforts to inform Danville Express readers of current issues and interests.

Best wishes to your readers,

Harald A. Bailey
Member, CDSI Research Fellowship
halbailey@mphb.net
Web Link

Posted by American
on Jul 24, 2010 at 11:35 am

Whether you agree, disagree, understand, or do not understand Hal's comments, he has every right to express his views and opinions. People like JRM are mean spirited, and apparently believe the first amendment only applies to their misguided liberal opinions. Hal: Blog on, and do not let people like JRM silence you.

Posted by jrm
a resident of Vista Grande Elementary School
on Jul 24, 2010 at 9:06 pm

jrm is a registered user.

There you go again "American", perhaps your listening to FOX so much has dulled your reading comprehension skills....I reiterated his right to post, and secondly Hal's content has nothing smacking of left or right political issues so I really don't know why you would interject your personal opinion of my position on current affairs. I have a feeling he and I are probably in sync with our politics. We all remember your self righteous diatribe about Angela Davis speaking at Athenian and your vitriol directed at Emily as you sought to impose a censorship panel to suit your fear of opposing views being aired in the course of educating our youth. Guess what, she came and went and the commie anarchists have yet to smash windows along Hartz.

Posted by Ralph N. Shirlet
a resident of another community
on Jul 25, 2010 at 5:28 pm

Humor anyone?

Quite appropriately, one should not try to make chicken salad out of chicken manure. The defamation and libel expressed against reporting of neighborhood and community groups issues and interests in our region, corridor and throughout CCC District III communities in this exchange is a very self-righteous belief that such defamation and libel is freedom of speech. All of us should now have a defined understanding of EMCEB publishers, and their collection of enrolled pseudonyms, in their willing violations of Forum terms of use.

Try DUCK in your next chicken salad in celebration of such Canards!

ROFL in Ralph N. Shirlet

Posted by Alamo Ron
on Jul 25, 2010 at 6:09 pm

If it were 12 dozen, it would be a gross canard...

Posted by Oxymo Ron
a resident of another community
on Jul 25, 2010 at 6:48 pm

[Post removed due to same poster using multiple names]

Posted by Hal Bailey
a resident of another community
on Jul 26, 2010 at 5:33 pm

Dear Gina,

Thank you for proving the reality of your prejudices and double-standard in applying Town Square Forum Terms of Use. You used an enrolled pseudonym to post the defamation that started this exchange and then use another identity to further defame and libel me as the second message.

Now you have earned the condemnation of neighborhood and community groups for your actions. May you celebrate the remaining DAZE of the Danville Express with shining examples of your prejudice and contempt for the communities that you pretend to serve.

Harald A. Bailey
Member, CDSI Research Fellowship
aka, Ralph N. Shirlet, Oxymo Ron, Forest Warn, Spike Marvel

Posted by Alex
on Jul 27, 2010 at 9:50 am

I can't stand the man either. Don't give him the attention he wants. Just ignore him and don't respond to his posts-- then he's winning!!!!!!!!!!!