Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Sep 14, 2010
Party disturbances on a Friday and Saturday night well before midnight (even before 11 pm). Really??
What's wrong with a party once in a while????
Maybe you all should have a party and enjoy life a bit more.
And, party hosts, maybe you should invite the neighbors! 8)
No one ever invites me. No one likes the painter. That's ok.
PLEASE EXPLAIN: PETTY THEFT? IS THAT A NEW ROCK GROUP?
SENIORS UNITE, OR THAT IS TOO LATE...SORRY
SENIORS "IN THE MORNING"
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: *
- San Ramon
- Walnut Creek
- Alamo Elementary School
- Charlotte Wood Middle School
- Del Amigo Continuation High School
- Diablo Vista Middle School
- Green Valley Elementary School
- Greenbrook Elementary School
- John Baldwin Elementary School
- Los Cerros Middle School
- Montair Elementary School
- Monte Vista High School
- Rancho Romero Elementary School
- San Ramon Valley High School
- Stone Valley Middle School
- Sycamore Valley Elementary School
- Tassajara Hills Elementary School
- Venture Independent Study School
- Vista Grande Elementary School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
Skin cancer rates soaring as Baby Boomers age
By Tim Hunt | 4 comments | 549 views
Taking SAT Subject Tests: Greater Flexibility or More Murkiness
By Elizabeth LaScala | 0 comments | 457 views
Internet, Über alles?
By Tom Cushing | 6 comments | 429 views
Home & Real Estate
Send News Tips
© 2015 DanvilleSanRamon.com
All rights reserved.