Rick Santorum in Alamo tonight

Original post made by [removed] on Mar 29, 2012

Dear Editor,

Rick Santorum will be in Alamo, March 29, for a Tea Party fundraiser in a gated community on a private lane. This is not a public event and it is strictly aimed at Tea Party and similar minority conservative groups in our bay area. Regional activists are planning a demonstration likely near Monte Vista High School at the entrance of the gated community so Green Valley/Stone Valley corridor traffic could be impacted at 5PM and thereafter.

Posted by Informed Resident, a resident of another community
on Mar 29, 2012 at 12:58 pm

I heard the event was going to be closer to the West side… somewhere between, Arbor and Bernie Ln., off of the highway bypass, Danville Blvd.

I sure hope those activists don't cause too much trouble!

Posted by East County Watch, a resident of another community
on Mar 29, 2012 at 2:45 pm

@IR,
I will be at the dinner tonight maybe we will meet or do you not support Rick?

Posted by Informed Resident, a resident of another community
on Mar 29, 2012 at 2:52 pm

@ECW,

While I doubt you will be there, it is of little concern to me. First, I wouldn't waste my time with a candidate that has no chance of winning –in this case none of the republican candidates do. Besides you and I have met several times. In fact I was just driving by your house the other day…

Posted by Alamo Ron, a resident of Alamo
on Mar 29, 2012 at 3:37 pm

Nope. It's on the westside - uphill a bit.

Posted by Alamo Ron, a resident of Alamo
on Mar 29, 2012 at 3:37 pm

Nope. It's on the westside - uphill a bit.

Posted by Alamo Ron, a resident of Alamo
on Mar 29, 2012 at 3:37 pm

Nope. It's on the westside - uphill a bit.

Posted by Informed Resident, a resident of another community
on Mar 29, 2012 at 3:41 pm

No I'm pretty sure, I heard the event was going to be closer to the West side… somewhere between, Arbor and Bernie Ln., off of the 680 bypass, (Danville Blvd).

Posted by [removed], a resident of Alamo
on Mar 29, 2012 at 4:34 pm

Dear Editor,

The function is in White Gate, review the danville patch article.

Posted by Informed Resident, a resident of another community
on Mar 29, 2012 at 4:55 pm

Yeahm Sure, White Gate! I think you are just trying to throw off the "Regional Activists".

Oh and ECW, you better bring your pocket book. I thought you were broke from your earlier posts, but in case you missed it; the admission to the event ranges from $125 to $2,500.00
Are you sure you are on the invite list? I can check if you like.

Posted by Alamo Ron, a resident of Alamo
on Mar 29, 2012 at 5:05 pm

No, no, no. It's not in White Gate. It's closer to Watergate and just downhill a bit.

Posted by Informed Resident, a resident of another community
on Mar 29, 2012 at 5:08 pm

Yep, thought so.

I knew I heard the event was going to be closer to the Downhill West side… somewhere between, Arbor and Bernie Ln., off of the 680 bypass, (Danville Blvd).

If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.