Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Nov 20, 2013
I grew up in Alamo in the late 40's. I remember the Saturday matinee at The village. Movies like Flash Gordon and the old cowboys. Fifteen cents to go to the movie. There was a resident cat. He or she might join us as you watch the movie. I am an "out of townsman" now. It is satisfying to know the theater is still providing a gathering place for the town. Wish I had been there.
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: *
- San Ramon
- Walnut Creek
- Alamo Elementary School
- Charlotte Wood Middle School
- Del Amigo Continuation High School
- Diablo Vista Middle School
- Green Valley Elementary School
- Greenbrook Elementary School
- John Baldwin Elementary School
- Los Cerros Middle School
- Montair Elementary School
- Monte Vista High School
- Rancho Romero Elementary School
- San Ramon Valley High School
- Stone Valley Middle School
- Sycamore Valley Elementary School
- Tassajara Hills Elementary School
- Venture Independent Study School
- Vista Grande Elementary School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
Another bad idea from the air board
By Tim Hunt | 19 comments | 1,343 views
Exchange Club Meeting on First Amendment
By Roz Rogoff | 0 comments | 595 views
Home & Real Estate
Send News Tips
© 2015 DanvilleSanRamon.com
All rights reserved.