Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Dec 23, 2013
Don't we all get 6 weeks paid family medical leave annually? Thank the overworked, underpaid SEIU transit workers for this. Work to get a ballot initiative for the next election as our elected representatives are too afraid of the unions to take action. Don't allow the SF Bay Area to be held hostage by union manipulations. Vote to ban transit strikes and make us more like NYC that values their economy more than we do.
I'm going to do everything to vote all unions gone! They are commies in uniforms who steal from the public trough.
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: *
- San Ramon
- Walnut Creek
- Alamo Elementary School
- Charlotte Wood Middle School
- Del Amigo Continuation High School
- Diablo Vista Middle School
- Green Valley Elementary School
- Greenbrook Elementary School
- John Baldwin Elementary School
- Los Cerros Middle School
- Montair Elementary School
- Monte Vista High School
- Rancho Romero Elementary School
- San Ramon Valley High School
- Stone Valley Middle School
- Sycamore Valley Elementary School
- Tassajara Hills Elementary School
- Venture Independent Study School
- Vista Grande Elementary School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
By Tom Cushing | 25 comments | 1,506 views
The Giving Season
By Roz Rogoff | 3 comments | 967 views
Thanksgiving Transfer Fever!
By Elizabeth LaScala | 0 comments | 673 views
Thankful season for ValleyCare
By Tim Hunt | 0 comments | 505 views
Home & Real Estate
Send News Tips
© 2014 DanvilleSanRamon.com
All rights reserved.