Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Apr 7, 2014
What a sick creep! People like this should be removed from society for a much longer time that 18 years. Lets hope he can no longer do any harm cause he will be old when he gets out. But based on stories similar they continue to have this illness and don't change. The child will be marred for life so the victim never will be free. Where's the fairness in that?
Hey Louise don't worry about it...the in-house inmates will take special care of this scum bag.
Thanks for listening, Julia Pardini from Alamo
Ronald Schwartz: Web Link
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: *
- San Ramon
- Walnut Creek
- Alamo Elementary School
- Charlotte Wood Middle School
- Del Amigo Continuation High School
- Diablo Vista Middle School
- Green Valley Elementary School
- Greenbrook Elementary School
- John Baldwin Elementary School
- Los Cerros Middle School
- Montair Elementary School
- Monte Vista High School
- Rancho Romero Elementary School
- San Ramon Valley High School
- Stone Valley Middle School
- Sycamore Valley Elementary School
- Tassajara Hills Elementary School
- Venture Independent Study School
- Vista Grande Elementary School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
By Tom Cushing | 10 comments | 1,574 views
Swalwell running for Congress again, will pass on Senate campaign
By Tim Hunt | 3 comments | 1,419 views
Mark Meuser is dropping out of the election
By Roz Rogoff | 4 comments | 1,143 views
Home & Real Estate
Send News Tips
© 2015 DanvilleSanRamon.com
All rights reserved.