Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Apr 14, 2014
The deal was reached after psychiatrists told the court that they believed Nygaard fit the legal definition of insanity at the time of the killing, according to deputy district attorney Mary Knox.
So why then did this piece of human garbage get only 12 years for murder? He had the ability to make a decision to fake a seizure and then commit a violent act; yet he was declared insane at the time? I don't get it.
Agreed BT!! Hopefully this pos will get take. Out by the prison population.
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: *
- San Ramon
- Walnut Creek
- Alamo Elementary School
- Charlotte Wood Middle School
- Del Amigo Continuation High School
- Diablo Vista Middle School
- Green Valley Elementary School
- Greenbrook Elementary School
- John Baldwin Elementary School
- Los Cerros Middle School
- Montair Elementary School
- Monte Vista High School
- Rancho Romero Elementary School
- San Ramon Valley High School
- Stone Valley Middle School
- Sycamore Valley Elementary School
- Tassajara Hills Elementary School
- Venture Independent Study School
- Vista Grande Elementary School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
Lulu is back home!!!!
By Roz Rogoff | 5 comments | 840 views
Wheels for Meals on Wheels
By John A. Barry | 0 comments | 110 views
Home & Real Estate
Send News Tips
Circulation & Delivery
© 2014 Danville Express
All rights reserved.