Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Jun 2, 2014
I saw the smoke and I was immediately concerned it was the decrepit Darby Plaza burning, he finally had the weeds cut but it is still an eyesore and a fire hazard. One tip for Mr. Darby , if you want to lease out available space you need to maintain your property.
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: *
- San Ramon
- Walnut Creek
- Alamo Elementary School
- Charlotte Wood Middle School
- Del Amigo Continuation High School
- Diablo Vista Middle School
- Green Valley Elementary School
- Greenbrook Elementary School
- John Baldwin Elementary School
- Los Cerros Middle School
- Montair Elementary School
- Monte Vista High School
- Rancho Romero Elementary School
- San Ramon Valley High School
- Stone Valley Middle School
- Sycamore Valley Elementary School
- Tassajara Hills Elementary School
- Venture Independent Study School
- Vista Grande Elementary School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
Steve Glazer for State Senate
By Roz Rogoff | 3 comments | 1,803 views
Baker bill targets BART strikes
By Tim Hunt | 1 comment | 1,006 views
The House of Representatives performs history’s first repeat hara-kiri
By Tom Cushing | 2 comments | 649 views
Home & Real Estate
Send News Tips
© 2015 DanvilleSanRamon.com
All rights reserved.