Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Jul 16, 2014
If the smart people of Danville do anything right this November they will throw out the two lackey incumbents...Councilwoman Karen Stepper and the current super lackey Mayor Robert Storer..
If this does not happen...the naive folks of Danville deserve what comes next.
Thank you for listening even though I am from another community.
Julia Pardini from Alamo... Every morning I keep thanking the sane folks in Alamo for not voting Alamo into a Township. Good lucky in November you Danville folks...Remember people only YOU can make a change...Vote Smart and vote Incumbents OUT. Thanks again for listening, Julia Pardini
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: *
- San Ramon
- Walnut Creek
- Alamo Elementary School
- Charlotte Wood Middle School
- Del Amigo Continuation High School
- Diablo Vista Middle School
- Green Valley Elementary School
- Greenbrook Elementary School
- John Baldwin Elementary School
- Los Cerros Middle School
- Montair Elementary School
- Monte Vista High School
- Rancho Romero Elementary School
- San Ramon Valley High School
- Stone Valley Middle School
- Sycamore Valley Elementary School
- Tassajara Hills Elementary School
- Venture Independent Study School
- Vista Grande Elementary School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
Not so speedy trial
By Roz Rogoff | 1 comment | 611 views
Home & Real Estate
Send News Tips
Circulation & Delivery
© 2014 Danville Express
All rights reserved.