Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Oct 5, 2009
That would be City Clerk Marie "Sunseri"
Mark Curtis is clearly the best person for this position. He is a long time Danville resident, is a nationally recognized expert in government and political issues, has constantly done volunteer activities for our community, and is bipartisian, and would work well with all the existing members to achieve bipartisian goals for our town. He is also a friend of the late Mike Shimansky, and it would be a fitting tribute to Mr. Shimansky and his family to appoint Mr. Curtis.
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: *
- San Ramon
- Walnut Creek
- Alamo Elementary School
- Charlotte Wood Middle School
- Del Amigo Continuation High School
- Diablo Vista Middle School
- Green Valley Elementary School
- Greenbrook Elementary School
- John Baldwin Elementary School
- Los Cerros Middle School
- Montair Elementary School
- Monte Vista High School
- Rancho Romero Elementary School
- San Ramon Valley High School
- Stone Valley Middle School
- Sycamore Valley Elementary School
- Tassajara Hills Elementary School
- Venture Independent Study School
- Vista Grande Elementary School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
Hayward NAACP officials threaten blog posters
By Tim Hunt | 21 comments | 1,545 views
Not so speedy trial
By Roz Rogoff | 4 comments | 1,225 views
Home & Real Estate
Send News Tips
Circulation & Delivery
© 2014 Danville Express
All rights reserved.