Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Nov 28, 2011
Being a 17 year Danville resident, this is truly my favorite town event. My family has enjoyed this as it marks the beginning of the holiday season. There is a magical feel to this event as we close our eyes during the countdown and then opening them to a beautifully lit tree.
Thank you to our Chamber of Commerce for continuing such a wonderful tradition.
Loved it ... this was our third year. Amazing community.
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: *
- San Ramon
- Walnut Creek
- Alamo Elementary School
- Charlotte Wood Middle School
- Del Amigo Continuation High School
- Diablo Vista Middle School
- Green Valley Elementary School
- Greenbrook Elementary School
- John Baldwin Elementary School
- Los Cerros Middle School
- Montair Elementary School
- Monte Vista High School
- Rancho Romero Elementary School
- San Ramon Valley High School
- Stone Valley Middle School
- Sycamore Valley Elementary School
- Tassajara Hills Elementary School
- Venture Independent Study School
- Vista Grande Elementary School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
By Tom Cushing | 10 comments | 1,622 views
Mark Meuser is dropping out of the election
By Roz Rogoff | 6 comments | 1,195 views
New wrinkles in the race for 7th Senate
By Tim Hunt | 0 comments | 700 views
Home & Real Estate
Send News Tips
© 2015 DanvilleSanRamon.com
All rights reserved.