Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Jan 8, 2012
Can't make this stuff up. This nut job should resign, but you know she won't.
Benign brain tumor is about as believable as 24 hour colon cancer.
Hopefully Nordstrom and Macy's have the cameras on. This was not her first time..
Remember this thief when she runs for office again.(and keep one hand on your wallet)
I'll bet there are some salesladies at Nordstrom Stoneridge that weren't at all surprised by this arrest.
Husband is a judge no less-that's comforting.
WOW - $2445 worth of stuff - I know Neiman Marcus has some nice expensive merchandise - this couldn't have been her first "haul". As a matter of fact, I feel that zit on my back acting up - time to go steal something
Hopefully voters will not elect her to another office. Why do I suspect that her health problems will be miraculously cured by the time she's ready to run again?
Someone should check her closets to see what else she "forgot" to pay for.
Can you believe the duplicity of these people? They collect taxpayers money pretty much for accomplishing nothing, collect perks aplenty, and still want to rob from the town folk of the further sly. Then claim mental illness which caused the problem. Can you believe this systemic crapola?
All in the interest of advancing themselves at the citizen's expense!!!
Will the voting public remember????
Hells Bells, they vote back the same crapolaers all the time!!!!!!
Vote for integrity!! Vote for community dedicated persons!! Vote for courage!!
This is an insult to all of us. A Tumor that MAY have impacted her decision-making abilities. But, folks don't worry about her decision-making abilities in Sacramento...a miracle happened...the tumor is curable and treatable and will no longer impact her ability to do her job. I can not we the people of this crazy State of California are not demanding her immediate removal from public office.
The tumor in her empty head says, I'm bored, I think I will visit NM and grab a few things...Hey your honor, that wasn't me that was that darn other person running a round in my empty head. But I'm okay now, I took Tylenol and I feel great. After court I heading to Sacramento to vote for more taxes against the public.
Thanks for changing my Felony to a lesser crime...You judges are great...I am glad my husband wasn't my judge...He tells me to stop stealing all the time.
Oh well, back to work for the people.
This makes me sick, but what's new...they are all less than honorable in Sacramento.
Thanks for listening, Julia Pardini from Alamo
My BS detector is ringing loudly on this one. A couple of comments:
- If you notice, Hayashi herself has never said she has a brain tumor. She let her lawyer say it. She herself has just referred to "my medical condition". My speculation is that she is leaving herself an "out", in case she has to retract in the future.
- The alleged tumor is supposedly being treated (or the symptoms being addressed) via "medication". It would be intersting for some enterprising reporter to ask her about the specific medication(s).
- Her claim is that her "condition" led her to walk out without paying, but she's never really explained how her condition led her to enter N-M's store and dressing room with an empty N-M shopping bag, which she then proceeded to load up with her shoplifted clothing. Seem's like a fairly-well pre-meditated plan....
- If the treatment for her "medical condition" is such that it leads her to commit such lapses of judgement or memory (accepting her explanation at face value), then it probably impairs her judgement so much that she should resign anyway, due to inability to fulfill the obligations of her office.
What a bunch of crooks! (Her, as well as the DA for going along with the sham, and also the judge presiding over her case.) Just my opinion, of course....
Maybe it is because you get what you pay for. Stylin' in Sacto can't be cheap, maybe we should just up the minimum wage for assembly persons to something they can live on, like $500k/yr. PS - IF she does get re-elected, it will likely be because voters often check the box with the familiar name.
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: *
- San Ramon
- Walnut Creek
- Alamo Elementary School
- Charlotte Wood Middle School
- Del Amigo Continuation High School
- Diablo Vista Middle School
- Green Valley Elementary School
- Greenbrook Elementary School
- John Baldwin Elementary School
- Los Cerros Middle School
- Montair Elementary School
- Monte Vista High School
- Rancho Romero Elementary School
- San Ramon Valley High School
- Stone Valley Middle School
- Sycamore Valley Elementary School
- Tassajara Hills Elementary School
- Venture Independent Study School
- Vista Grande Elementary School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
CIA’s Five Stages of Woe
By Tom Cushing | 25 comments | 1,518 views
Las Positas Foundation CEO Ted Kaye announces his retirement
By Tim Hunt | 4 comments | 1,085 views
Where's the wind?
By Roz Rogoff | 2 comments | 654 views
Home & Real Estate
Send News Tips
© 2014 DanvilleSanRamon.com
All rights reserved.