Town Square

Post a New Topic

Quick! Show Me the Money--the CSS Profile

Original post made by Doing College, another community, on Sep 30, 2013

Timing is critical. For high school seniors who plan to request financial aid, now is the time to determine the forms required at each college on your list. You can do this by looking at the financial aid webpage found under the admissions tab. While all colleges want you to fill out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), you will find approximately 280 schools and institutions ask for an additional form called the CSS Profile. You should [Web Link visit] for information about the form. You should also be aware that some colleges have their own institutional forms to complete in addition to or as a substitute for the CSS Profile.

This story contains 510 words.

If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.

If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.


There are no comments yet. Please share yours below.

Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.


To post your comment, please login or register at the top of the page. This topic is only for those who have signed up to participate by providing their email address and establishing a screen name.

The Art of Protest Placards
By John A. Barry | 2 comments | 202 views