Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Apr 18, 2008
I hear there will be an indoor soccer arena on Camino Tassajara, how big will it be? Will this bring extensive traffic to our city? Where will it be located?
Not to worry, chuck,
If the indoor soccer arena draws too big of crowd and lots of traffic, Danville will move it next to the SRV YMCA in Alamo.
Now doesn't that seem to be the obvious answer?
One HAL of a Pal
If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: *
- San Ramon
- Walnut Creek
- Alamo Elementary School
- Charlotte Wood Middle School
- Del Amigo Continuation High School
- Diablo Vista Middle School
- Green Valley Elementary School
- Greenbrook Elementary School
- John Baldwin Elementary School
- Los Cerros Middle School
- Montair Elementary School
- Monte Vista High School
- Rancho Romero Elementary School
- San Ramon Valley High School
- Stone Valley Middle School
- Sycamore Valley Elementary School
- Tassajara Hills Elementary School
- Venture Independent Study School
- Vista Grande Elementary School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
By Tom Cushing | 73 comments | 2,063 views
The drought drives lawmakers to action
By Tim Hunt | 12 comments | 1,432 views
CPRA: Balancing privacy, public's right to know
By Gina Channell-Allen | 3 comments | 168 views
Five Will Get You Fives
By John A. Barry | 1 comment | 114 views
Home & Real Estate
Send News Tips
Circulation & Delivery
© 2014 Danville Express
All rights reserved.