Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Jun 20, 2012
Why didn't you mention that she's the head of the serpent at "Code Pink"? Calling Medea Benjamin an author is like referring to Rodney King as a civil rights worker.
Visiting Afghanistan within a year of the 9-11 attacks?
Why did we let her back in?
Those pesky peace activists, always advocating for peace.
Don't they remember the song, "Peace...What is it good for?"
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: *
- San Ramon
- Walnut Creek
- Alamo Elementary School
- Charlotte Wood Middle School
- Del Amigo Continuation High School
- Diablo Vista Middle School
- Green Valley Elementary School
- Greenbrook Elementary School
- John Baldwin Elementary School
- Los Cerros Middle School
- Montair Elementary School
- Monte Vista High School
- Rancho Romero Elementary School
- San Ramon Valley High School
- Stone Valley Middle School
- Sycamore Valley Elementary School
- Tassajara Hills Elementary School
- Venture Independent Study School
- Vista Grande Elementary School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
Steve Glazer for State Senate
By Roz Rogoff | 2 comments | 1,490 views
Pleasanton resident will have his hands full trying to keep the Oakland teams
By Tim Hunt | 0 comments | 867 views
Home & Real Estate
Send News Tips
© 2015 DanvilleSanRamon.com
All rights reserved.