Post a New Topic
Fatal overdose reported in Luckys parking lot
Original post made
on Aug 6, 2012
A man fatally overdosed in the Luckys parking lot off Crow Canyon Road in San Ramon on Friday afternoon. The victim was dead when San Ramon Valley Fire crews arrived on scene. The drug used has not been determined and the case is currently under investigation.
Read the full story here Web Link
posted Friday, August 3, 2012, 1:14 PM
If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.