Leadership San Ramon Valley now accepting applications for 2014-15 Class
Original post made by Leadership San Ramon Valley, Danville, on Apr 7, 2014
At each class, engaging speakers, panelists, and involved community members or officials, share their unique experiences and expertise. Class members interact with the facilitators through fieldwork assignments and projects. In the past several years, a number of community leaders have been among the speakers and presenters at LSRV class sessions.
Students spend a day on each of the following topics:
• Foundations of Leadership
• Leadership Retreat
• Healthy Community
• Communications & Media
• Community Economics
• Regional Planning
• Cultural Arts
Candidacy is open to all who have an interest in the dynamics of the San Ramon Valley. Criteria for participation include:
• Interest in and commitment to the San Ramon Valley community
• Desire for personal and professional growth
• Commitment to quality leadership
• Desire for personal and professional networking opportunities
• Participants must be prepared to attend all seminars and must have the full support of their employers or organizations.
Tuition for this 10-month program is $995. Some financial assistance is available based upon demonstrated need. Tuition may be paid by the participant or by an employer, business, professional firm, club or organization.
Applications are being accepted NOW for the upcoming 2013-14 class. To learn more about this dynamic program, please visit the website at www.leadershipsrv.org or email Elaine Cortez Schroth at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please complete the application and return no later than July 1, 2014.