The Danville Police Department provides Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
The following information is provided by the Danville Police Department:
Sunday, July 31
* Suspicious circumstances on Edinburgh Circle and Stirling Dr. at 2:08 a.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Shirlee Dr. at 2:20 a.m.
* Party disturbance on Lawnview Circle at 2:39 a.m.
* Petty theft on Laurel Dr. at 10:47 a.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Greenbrook Dr. at 11:46 a.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Bolero Dr. and Greenbrook Dr. at 1:13 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on La Gonda Way at 9:28 p.m.
Monday, Aug. 1
* Accident, major injuries, on Camino Tassajara and Woodranch Dr. at 3:43 a.m.
* Public nuisance on Alamatos Dr. and Diablo Road at 3:52 p.m.
* Identity theft on 2800 block of Camino Tassajara at 4:25 p.m.
* Vandalism on Hartford Road at 6:09 p.m.
* Residential burglary on Adobe Dr. at 6:41 p.m.
* Misdemeanor driving under the influence (DUI) on San Ramon Valley Blvd. and Sycamore Valley Road at 6:41 p.m.
* Petty theft, shoplift, on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 8:32 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 2
* Suspicious vehicle stop, arrest, on northbound I-680 and Sycamore Valley Road at 1:12 a.m.
* Vandalism on Del Amigo Road at 9:33 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Donna Lane at 11:10 a.m.
* Drunk in public on Ridgeland Dr. and San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 3:37 p.m.
* Reckless driving on Camino Tassajara and Sycamore Valley Road at 7:43 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 3
* Fraud on Pixie Lane at 9:24 a.m.
* Public nuisance on Camino Tassajara and Conejo Dr. at 10:03 a.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Stanbridge Court at 11:36 a.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Belgian Dr. at 4:33 p.m.
* Burglary on Old Orchard Court at 4:52 p.m.
* Drugs violation on Sycamore Circle at 7:04 p.m.
* Reckless driving on Fountain Springs and Peters Ranch Road at 10:47 p.m.
Thursday, Aug. 4
* Suspicious circumstances on Tivoli Lane at 2:55 a.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Baldwin Dr. at 6:31 a.m.
* Petty theft on 3400 block of Camino Tassajara at 9:26 a.m.
* Residential burglary on La Gonda Way at 12:16 p.m.
* Warrant arrest on Podva Road at 1:30 p.m.
* Petty theft on Diablo Road at 4:25 p.m.
* Drugs violation on Culet Ranch Road and Loyal Dragon Place at 6:32 p.m.
* Vandalism on Ackerman Dr. at 6:43 p.m.
* Grand theft on Contada Circle at 7:25 p.m.
Friday, Aug. 5
* Petty theft on Shady Creek Place at 6:47 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Bridgewater Road at 7:46 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Dana Highlands Court at 9:08 a.m.
* Suspicious subject, arrest, on 3000 block of Stone Valley Road at 9:55 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Blackhawk Road and Camino Tassajara at 4:18 p.m.
* Vandalism on Tuscany Way and Woodranch Dr. at 4:59 p.m.
* Investigation, arrest, on 3400 block of Camino Tassajara at 5:20 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 6
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Loch Lomond Way at 12:26 a.m.
* Property found, arrest, on Diablo Road at 1:14 a.m.
* Petty theft on Thornhill Road at 1:52 a.m.
* Commercial burglary on 100 block of Hartz Ave. at 9:33 a.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Barrenger Dr. at 3:59 p.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Fostoria Way at 4:59 p.m.
* Barking dog disturbance on Doral Dr. at 8:45 p.m.