The San Ramon Police Department provides DanvilleSanRamon.com with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling from Aug. 30-Sept. 5, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
Sunday, Aug. 30
* Drunk in public arrest at 1:12 a.m. at ShBooms
* Auto burglary at 7:14 a.m. in the 3300 block of Canyon Village Circle
* Felony vandalism at 8:54 a.m. in the 3100 block of Crow Canyon Place
* Vandalism at 11:57 a.m. Street information not disclosed.
* Vandalism at 2:42 p.m. in the 50 block of Mesa Vista Court
* DUI arrest at 3:08 p.m. in the 200 block of Weymouth Court
* Auto burglary at 5:36 p.m. in the 3300 block of Canyon Village Circle
Monday, Aug. 31
Nothing of note reported on this day.
Tuesday, Sept. 1
* Auto burglary at 6:07 a.m. in the 3100 block of Crow Canyon Place
* Unauthorized possession arrest at 6:19 a.m. in the 9400 block of Fircrest Lane
* Vehicle crash with injury at 7:47 a.m. at the intersection of Stoneleaf and S. Wedgewood roads
* Arrest for possession of paraphernalia at 9:09 a.m. Street information not disclosed.
* Identity theft at 10:28 a.m. in the 3000 block of Cabrillo Avenue
* Petty theft at 11:35 a.m. at California High School
* Auto burglary at 12:54 p.m. in the 400 block of Country Brook Loop
* Violation of domestic violence order at 7:21 p.m. in the 7300 block of Briza Loop
* Identity theft at 8:31 p.m. in the 1100 block of Amberstone Lane
Wednesday, Sept. 2
* DUI arrest at 1:39 a.m. at the intersection of Crow Canyon Road and I-680
* Petty theft at 8:20 p.m. in the 500 block of Promontory Terrace
* Petty theft at 9:57 p.m. in the 1500 block of Craiglee Way
Thursday, Sept. 3
* Burglary at 5:10 a.m. in the 4400 block of Norris Canyon Road
* Petty theft from vehicle at 2:41 p.m. in the 10 block of Poppy Hills Lane
* Vehicle crash with injury at 5:02 p.m. at the intersection of Barnwood Drive and San Ramon Valley Boulevard
* Residential burglary at 10:27 p.m. Street information not disclosed.
Friday, Sept. 4
* Vehicle crash with injury at 8:59 a.m. at the intersection of Camino Ramon and Crow Canyon Place
* Arson at 12:32 p.m. in the 200 block of Aspenwood Court
* Hit-and-run misdemeanor at 2:19 p.m. Street information not disclosed.
* Burglary at 3:21 p.m. in the 1000 block of Crescent Court
* Domestic battery at 11:01 p.m. at Target
Saturday, Sept. 5
* DUI arrest at 1:42 a.m. at Applebee's
* Battery at 1:47 a.m. Street information not disclosed.
* Residential burglary at 9:49 a.m. in the 300 block of Ginger Court
* Burglary at 9:56 a.m. in the 200 block of Broadwing Court
* Battery at 4 p.m. in the 2900 block of Biddleford Drive
* Arrest for corporal injury to spouse at 7:42 p.m. in the 8100 block of Briar Oaks Drive
* Drunk in public arrest at 9:17 p.m. in the 100 block of Park Place