The San Ramon Police Department provides DanvilleSanRamon.com with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling from Oct. 4-10, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
Sunday, Oct. 4
* DUI arrest at 2:40 a.m. at the intersection of Alcosta Boulevard and I 680
* Petty theft from vehicle at 10:49 a.m. Street information not disclosed.
* Petty theft at 4:27 p.m. in the 3100 block of Crow Canyon Place
* DUI arrest at 11:27 p.m. at Magnolia Square Shopping Center
Monday, Oct. 5
Nothing of note happened on this day.
Tuesday, Oct. 6
* Arrest for possession of drug for sale at 11:08 a.m. in the 100 block of Lipton Place
* DUI arrest at 10:31 p.m. at the intersection of Bollinger Canyon Road and I-680
Wednesday, Oct. 7
* Arrest for possession of controlled substance arrest Alcosta Boulevard and Olympia Fields Drive
* Identity theft at 1:26 p.m. in the 500 block of Iris Lane
* Possession of narcotics for sale at 4:33 p.m. Street information not disclosed.
* Petty theft from vehicle at 5:11 p.m. in the 3000 block of Canyon Village Circle
* Vehicle crash with injury at 5:14 p.m. at the intersection of Bollinger Canyon and Albion roads
* Grand theft from vehicle at 10:01 p.m. in the 2500 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard
Thursday, Oct. 8
* Grand theft at 11:20 a.m. in the 2400 block of Promontory Circle
* Misdemeanor arrest at 3:18 p.m. Street information not disclosed.
* Hit-and-run misdemeanor at 3:50 p.m. in the 9100 block of Alcosta Boulevard
* Auto burglary at 4:54 p.m. at Walgreens
Friday, Oct. 9
* Hit-and-run misdemeanor at 10:18 a.m. in the 2600 block of Marsh Drive
* Battery at 11:07 a.m. in the 400 block of Pine Ridge Drive
* Vandalism at 2:09 p.m. in the 2600 block of Marsh Drive
* Residential burglary at 4:17 p.m. in the 4000 block of Albridal Way
* Grand theft at 6:12 p.m. at Home Goods
* Petty theft at 6:50 p.m. at 24 Hour Fitness
* Hit-and-run misdemeanor at 6:53 p.m. at Safeway
* Arrest for battery of peace officer at 7:52 p.m. in the 1700 block of Waterstone Place
* Violation of restraining order at 8:31 p.m. in the 2200 block of Britannia Drive
Saturday, Oct. 10
* Corporal injury to spouse at 2:01 p.m. on Rothbury Way
* Vandalism at 4:10 p.m. in the 500 block of Fallen Leaf Circle
* Shoplifting at 8:15 p.m. at Safeway
* DUI arrest at 11:45 p.m. at the intersection of Sycamore Valley Road and I-680